League Cup final tickets

Having just taken a glance at the villa spuds game I now know villa singing when we played them at the etihad about our empty seats must of had a touch of irony on their part and taking the piss out of themselves, so they ain't as thick as I thought on the day

Has anybody received their tickets in the post yet?
I ordered and paid for mine on 6th Feb. and it has not been delivered in the post yet.
I am hoping it has not"got lost in the post".
Match tickets will be dispatched week commencing 17th February. If you’ve not received your ticket after your postal delivery service on Thursday 27th February, please contact Supporter Services.

Match tickets will be dispatched week commencing 17th February. If you’ve not received your ticket after your postal delivery service on Thursday 27th February, please contact Supporter Services.
Cheers for that pal. At least I have a couple of dates to work around now. I will hopefully have a letter via Royal Mail this week.
I was posting in The House Of The Rising Sun thread in Off Topic,and mentioned a few early 60s song.
So I might as well mention another more relevant one -
"Please Mister Postman".

Amazing this has gone to open sale, I popped on to buy a mate one. Years ago it was a nightmare trying to get a ticket, 1970, 1974/6 and 1981 although the replay was easier. There aren't a massive amount left, the game is two weeks today so I think it will sell out.
Can remember in the 1970s you could get a ticket by paying for coach travel from Rochdale on ellen Smith or yelloway coaches, not sure where they sourced tickets from, maybe local clubs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.