Tosin Adarabioyo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's posted another little compilation. I know he's picked it (or more likely his agent's intern) but there's some really good stuff in there, really positive passing, carrying the ball into midfield like Pep loves.

He's posted another little compilation. I know he's picked it (or more likely his agent's intern) but there's some really good stuff in there, really positive passing, carrying the ball into midfield like Pep loves.

Ha! Spot on though. I know who does it. Still, Tosin is clearly improving. Looks like he does everything at twice the speed he did when he first started playing senior football.

Watched some highlights (I know, I know) and stalked a Rovers forum who all rave about Tosin. Seems like, in my opinion, someone who can play for us next season as a 4th/5th CB. At least in cup competitions he'd do well. Isn't awkward and lanky anymore. Frame has filled out some, ability on the ball is still good and seems like he's reacting quicker too.

Hope he joins a prem club at some point
This is not a position we can afford to mess about with
We need to get 2 decent centre backs added to Laporte Garcia and Fernandinho

Watched some highlights (I know, I know) and stalked a Rovers forum who all rave about Tosin. Seems like, in my opinion, someone who can play for us next season as a 4th/5th CB. At least in cup competitions he'd do well. Isn't awkward and lanky anymore. Frame has filled out some, ability on the ball is still good and seems like he's reacting quicker too.

That’s the problem though, coming back here to be 4th/5th choice would be stalling his career. He needs first team football, preferably in the prem if he wants to make it at City.

Everton are at the front of the queue to sign Manchester City defender Tosin Adarabioyo - but the Toffees will face competition.

Leicester City, Wolves, Newcastle, Southampton, Burnley and Leeds United are all also interested in the central defender.

Everton are at the front of the queue to sign Manchester City defender Tosin Adarabioyo - but the Toffees will face competition.

Leicester City, Wolves, Newcastle, Southampton, Burnley and Leeds United are all also interested in the central defender.
I'd want either Leeds (if promoted) or Leicester with a buy back. I think playing in Biesla or Rodgers system will be beneficial for Tosin and a good preparation if he is to eventually re-join our team.

I am pleased for him that his loans have put him in a strong position. He needed a lot of patience and nurturing and a world class team is not the place to get it sometimes.

Some decent clubs there, I just hope we put a relatively low buy-back clause in if we sell him in case he ends up amazing. We should have done that with Sancho too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.