Tosin Adarabioyo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks the business in that video. Great burst of speed in one move too. Be interesting to see what happens with him this summer.

To be fair I would expect him to look good in a highlights video he posted.

Hes definitely got top end speed, could look a little slow on the turn in the old days though.

To be fair I would expect him to look good in a highlights video he posted.

Hes definitely got top end speed, could look a little slow on the turn in the old days though.
I agree about the video comment but its easier to take a positive from it in that the passing range he is showing can be against anyone and Pep seems to always put that ability at the top of the attributes he looks for. Couple it with height and speed and he could develop in to a decent cb.

Definitely was tall but lanky as a youth, but has now obviously filled out the frame. From the clips, obviously its cherry picked, but simply looking at his stature, he mountains over the other defenders and the opposition.

Would be a great success story to bring him back, similar to us bringing back Angelino, even though he is more backup, Tosin would love to fight to be the main man in the squad. He should also push Stones to be more consistent if he really tries to match his attitude of being our captain.

A guy from work is a Blackburn fan and rates him, can't see him making at City though.

I agree about the video comment but its easier to take a positive from it in that the passing range he is showing can be against anyone and Pep seems to always put that ability at the top of the attributes he looks for. Couple it with height and speed and he could develop in to a decent cb.

Yeah I agree.

And look, if Wes fuckin Brown can win 5 league titles and 2 champions league then why not Tosin?

There's room in the squad for decent players. Especially when they are club trained and die hard blues.

We only have 1 nailed on CB in Laporte, fern is 35, Nico is leaving and Stones is iffy. It's a great time to be Tosin or Garcia or THB.

A guy from work is a Blackburn fan and rates him, can't see him making at City though.
Why not ?

He's doing well in the championship, the fans of the club rate him highly, commenting on all the things our club aspires to, and most of their other players are championship level.

Bring him back, and let play him amongst our quality players and who knows what his level can be.

Why not ?

He's doing well in the championship, the fans of the club rate him highly, commenting on all the things our club aspires to, and most of their other players are championship level.

Bring him back, and let play him amongst our quality players and who knows what his level can be.
I hope I am wrong as he comes across as a likeable lad, but Garcia, Stones and possibly THB are ahead of him imo and Pep will no doubt buy another CB in the Summer. Will be interesting to see if Pep has him in the 1st team squad next season.

Would like to see him at another club in the Prem before taking him on full time. From what I saw of him I did think he has the ability to make it - would love him to, as he's blue to the core.

Comments from Blackburn fans on BRFCS.com:

“He's too good for us to put it bluntly.”

“He’s actually a Rolls Royce centre half. Loves it on the deck.”

“Struggling to think of a better ball playing centre half who has appeared for Rovers in the last fifty years.”

“This guy is a serious baller. Oozes class.”

......”he has shown recently that he has the potential to become a top player.......At times he looks overly casual in possession but so far he is looking like POTY material.”

“First name on the team sheet right now.”

“Mowbray compared him to Gary Pallister in his post match interview yesterday - hard to disagree with that.”

“Tosin is amazing to watch though, nothing hurries him and it’s as if he has all the time in the world. Fantastic forward passer as well”....

“Judging by Pep's glowing comments on the lad he is clearly on Pep's radar.”

“This lad will be a full England international within two seasons if not sooner.”

“Whens he back? Really really missed him again.”

“Would absolutely love it (keegan style) if we bought Tosin.. oh my word.. “

“£6 million?! No chance at all. If Reading can rejected a £12 million bid for Liam Moore, Tosin is worth £40 million lol”

Just switched on their game and caught last minute of the first half... The ball comes to him awkwardly and instinctively he plays it without controlling the ball and hits a lovely pass between their lines to start an attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.