Tosin Adarabioyo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comments from Blackburn fans on BRFCS.com:

“He's too good for us to put it bluntly.”

“He’s actually a Rolls Royce centre half. Loves it on the deck.”

“Struggling to think of a better ball playing centre half who has appeared for Rovers in the last fifty years.”

“This guy is a serious baller. Oozes class.”

......”he has shown recently that he has the potential to become a top player.......At times he looks overly casual in possession but so far he is looking like POTY material.”

“First name on the team sheet right now.”

“Mowbray compared him to Gary Pallister in his post match interview yesterday - hard to disagree with that.”

“Tosin is amazing to watch though, nothing hurries him and it’s as if he has all the time in the world. Fantastic forward passer as well”....

“Judging by Pep's glowing comments on the lad he is clearly on Pep's radar.”

“This lad will be a full England international within two seasons if not sooner.”

“Whens he back? Really really missed him again.”

“Would absolutely love it (keegan style) if we bought Tosin.. oh my word.. “

“£6 million?! No chance at all. If Reading can rejected a £12 million bid for Liam Moore, Tosin is worth £40 million lol”

I have a dream that Leeds get promoted and Tosin spends a year on loan under Bielsa in the Premier League.

I have a dream that Leeds get promoted.
Don't ever utter those words again you complete cünt!! ;)

Although it would be the perfect match with Tosin and Bielsa's tactics, we would definitely see if he could cut the mustard. Speaking to a few Rovers fans from previous jobs, they absolutely love the lad. The quote above from their forum is identical to what I hear from them when I speak to them. Sounds like he's really stepped up and is proving himself this year.

Just switched on their game and caught last minute of the first half... The ball comes to him awkwardly and instinctively he plays it without controlling the ball and hits a lovely pass between their lines to start an attack.
I've seen similar high technical ability from players in our youth teams.top drawer stuff.

We dont appreciate whats on our hands.

No team on the planet spent more on defenders than City, but we still suffer in this area.

We dont appreciate whats on our hands.

No team on the planet spent more on defenders than City, but we still suffer in this area.

A potential explanation is that Pep requires defenders with highly specific skill sets to make his style of play work, which is why they're rare and usually end up costing a fortune, consequently being perceived as having "flopped" (see: John Stones).

Given the fact that we put such an emphasis on playing the City Wayacross all age groups in the academy, it's a shame that the academy, thus far, has been underutilized in this regard.

I think the most likely scenario will be that we get him signed up to a new contract this summer (as his current expires on 2021) and loan him out to a PL club for next season.

I do think he has a shot at coming back though, particularly if the ban sticks in some capacity. Sell Otamendi and Stones and bring him back into the fold alongside a new signing, but you would then have to think about how that would impact Garcia.

I think with Fernandinho probably leaving in 2021, a loan next season would make sense and then we can bring him back into the team with a season worth of top tier experience under his belt.

I think the most likely scenario will be that we get him signed up to a new contract this summer (as his current expires on 2021) and loan him out to a PL club for next season.

I do think he has a shot at coming back though, particularly if the ban sticks in some capacity. Sell Otamendi and Stones and bring him back into the fold alongside a new signing, but you would then have to think about how that would impact Garcia.

I think with Fernandinho probably leaving in 2021, a loan next season would make sense and then we can bring him back into the team with a season worth of top tier experience under his belt.

This seems the best option to me as well. If he can finish the season strongly there will be a few PL teams interested in a loan for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.