Tosin Adarabioyo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we loaned Him to West Brom they played him at right back. Now he is where he should be let's get him back and let Stones go. If anyone will take him!

Call me deluded but I think Tosin has all the attributes required to become a pivotal player for us in 4-5 years time.

He has the height and pace required to be an elite level centre half and just needs to build the muscle onto his frame.

If he does that he could be an incredibly imposing player on the pitch, similar to Van Dijk, and dominate both aerially and on the ground.

He's only 22 and has been getting extremely positive reviews at Championship level. I've got a feeling he'll start fulfilling his potential from about 26 and we'll regret letting him go if he does end up at another PL club.

I think it is obvious that this lad has benefited from playing regularly. A loan next season to a decent Premier League team is what he needs. After that he either comes back ready for City or can move on. Liking what I have seen of him at Blackburn.

Hope he joins a prem club at some point
This is not a position we can afford to mess about with
We need to get 2 decent centre backs added to Laporte Garcia and Fernandinho
I would have agreed before the wages cuts etc... now I think we'll just use what we have available next season, so that could be very good news for Tosin.

I would have agreed before the wages cuts etc... now I think we'll just use what we have available next season, so that could be very good news for Tosin.
Hope he comes good just think upamecano and Garcia sounds better option

I think it is obvious that this lad has benefited from playing regularly. A loan next season to a decent Premier League team is what he needs. After that he either comes back ready for City or can move on. Liking what I have seen of him at Blackburn.
Sheffield Utd maybe rest of the top 10 can go screw themselves.

Hope he comes good just think upamecano and Garcia sounds better option
Not if it pisses off our current players who have apparently agreed partial wage deferrals to help support the club and none playing staff. It would be a huge mistake if we (the club) then spent money on players, the players would have every right to tell the club to fuck right off.

That will not happen, the club has proven in the last few weeks just what an amazing owner, chairman, senior management team and players we have at the club. We are extremely lucky, the respect we now show as fans to them is paramount; new players are completely irrelevant win, lose or draw.

Sorry just read that back and realised I went off on a bit of a tangent/rant but the principle stands.

Call me deluded but I think Tosin has all the attributes required to become a pivotal player for us in 4-5 years time.

He has the height and pace required to be an elite level centre half and just needs to build the muscle onto his frame.

If he does that he could be an incredibly imposing player on the pitch, similar to Van Dijk, and dominate both aerially and on the ground.

He's only 22 and has been getting extremely positive reviews at Championship level. I've got a feeling he'll start fulfilling his potential from about 26 and we'll regret letting him go if he does end up at another PL club.

I think Tosin has the potential to be as good as Stones if not better.

I hope he will replace either Stones or Otamendi next season.

I think Tosin has the potential to be as good as Stones if not better.

I hope he will replace either Stones or Otamendi next season.
100% agree.
Koulibaly - tosin rcb
Laporte - garcia club

Would love konate but he would block Garcia and Harwood bellis due to age and fee. Koulibaly would see us through to a Garcia thb decade+ cb partnership.

Can see next 2 seasons being uncomfortable. A lot of changes happening bravo, walker, cancelo, stones, nico, mendy (maybe due to injuries), zinch (where is his position), ferna, gundogan, d.silva, sane, kun, mahrez.

That only leaves
Eddy, laporte, Kdb, bernado (said he wants spain tho), rodri, foden, raz, jesus. That's it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.