United (a) post-match thread

But why are you and many others under the impression we had to throw yesterday to succeed in future? That’s what’s bollocks. We could have comfortably played a good team yesterday, rotate and mess about Wednesday if you want but in a league season that’s been disappointing, against united who’ve already beaten us twice, why oh why do we what we did yesterday. Madrid isn’t until next week.

It wasn’t a choice yesterday, we was able to still select a good side, win the game and still have a good season. It wasn’t one or the other.

You are making some assumptions there. My point is primarily about the daft idea that Pep does not understand how our supporters feel. Pep doesn't throw games BTW, he hates losing any game, which is one of the reasons he is so successful.

I know I am on in a minority here, but Man United being in the CL is good for Manchester and I'd much rather them be in it than Chelsea.
giphy.gif

Mistakes cost us yesterday. No leader out there thats what were lacking. Someone to pull the team together when the shit hits the fans. Some players to me just have tailed off a bit. Sterling he is lucky Sane aint fully fit. The defence is laughable. Pep got it wrong yesterday.

So beating United is still the high point of your season is it?
no its not
but i demand 100% and no quarter given v them in any game
what i saw yesterday was an utter disgrace ,nobody came out of that game with a modicum of effort or credibilty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.