Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

Has there been any announcements with regard to the Newcastle and Southampton games, paid for both games, not read or heard anything since

Has there been any announcements with regard to the Newcastle and Southampton games, paid for both games, not read or heard anything since

Given that the season will almost certainly be abandoned I reluctantly cancelled my tickets for these games and the club refunded me immediately no questions asked.

I haven't heard anything officially though.

Well let's take my pal who doesnt have a pot to piss in, and tbh he would choose the option watching City over no food, yes he's a fuckin idiot if you ask me.

But what about the sensible City fans who may have that last standing order due out, could be a 3 or 4 seasoncard family. And right now they could be on the bones of their fuckin arse,(due to job lay offs, skint, etc)yet there's £160+ sat in the bank for something that's near certain they ain't going to benefit from for a while.

You're right though some folk do like to fuckin moan!

You’re spot on mate and this shouldn’t even be a debate given the current unprecedented situation for people. City being the greedy ****s they’re just like the scum and the rest of top clubs will rinse a bit more from their fan base as usual though. City true to form will probably up them as normal next season too.

The ten month Seasoncard payments are an interest free loan. There’s no obligation for the club to offer it.

My expenses for this month have gone down because I have no travel costs, no lunch costs and am unable to go down the pub twice a week as usual. I’d wager many of us are working from home too.

The ten month Seasoncard payments are an interest free loan. There’s no obligation for the club to offer it.

My expenses for this month have gone down because I have no travel costs, no lunch costs and am unable to go down the pub twice a week as usual. I’d wager many of us are working from home too.
So happy for you, my expenses have also gone down as my earnings have , running at £0 a week now , if City take this last Dd payment they can get fucked for good

Single bloke with no kids, am I right?

So happy for you, my expenses have also gone down as my earnings have , running at £0 a week now , if City take this last Dd payment they can get fucked for good

Get where you coming from mate,just seen on Twitter earlier,quite a few are asking the question,but Supporter services refusing to answer,they are there and happy to help they say,but don't want to answer this question.

No issues in refunding Madrid ticket monies apparently, and no doubt the Newcastle and Southampton matches,but to put it bluntly as a few on this thread are commenting on,it has fuck all to do with the issue this thread is about.

I'm with you on the get fucked for good if they don't give me a satisfactory response or email,and I don't give a fuck if it's an interest free loan neither,they have had 9/10 payments,and been paid for games we have not yet seen as well.

Well let's take my pal who doesnt have a pot to piss in, and tbh he would choose the option watching City over no food, yes he's a fuckin idiot if you ask me.

But what about the sensible City fans who may have that last standing order due out, could be a 3 or 4 seasoncard family. And right now they could be on the bones of their fuckin arse,(due to job lay offs, skint, etc)yet there's £160+ sat in the bank for something that's near certain they ain't going to benefit from for a while.

You're right though some folk do like to fuckin moan!
I tell you, they're gonna lose a hell of a lot of fans (me included) if they don't do the right thing and suspend payments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.