COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Retrospectascope will be working overtime in the future.
On the other hand, it's a good job the Premier League was canned when it was or I'd have probably given it to my 90 year old father.
When it comes to Cheltenham or Anfield retrospect has nothing to do with it. It was there then, it was ignored and it will cost lives. But the scientists said go ahead if I remember rightly so we should trust them.

Given the demographics of the 20k audience, the number of likely carriers, the infection rate of Covid-19 and the level of interaction of anyone infected with the disease with other attendees - it’s almost certainly untrue.
We'll never know as it'll just be noise in a greater toll anyway, and nobody knows how many people have, or have had it anyway, that might become clearer in time with testing, but I suspect we'll never fully know.

Someone I know works in one of the Manchester hospitals and said death is everywhere and it’s horrific for the staff, many of whom have been in the job for 25 years or more. She said all of the beds they are creating in the GMEX will be in use in the next 3 weeks it is that bad.

Hats off to all those people battling this, all the supermarket workers, all the pharmacy workers, all the small shop workers, all the GP surgeries, delivery drivers, transport workers and all the other people involved in keeping this country and it’s people going, many earning not much more than minimum wage.

You only realise how little your own job means when faced with what really matters and I salute these true heroes in what is a time of national crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.