COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to www.imagebam.com click on "select file" choose your pic, select family safe for type click upload. Click on your pic in the next window then right click select view/show image. Copy that url click the photo icon here when posting, paste the url in the box that pops up.
He probably wanted it in English mate.

Go to www.imagebam.com click on "select file" choose your pic, select family safe for type click upload. Click on your pic in the next window then right click select view/show image. Copy that url click the photo icon here when posting, paste the url in the box that pops up.
Think it’s a bit different when done from an iPad, I’m trying but failing, lol.

My next door neighbour (single thirty year old bloke living in a pretty big house) had a few people round last night for a party, could hear them in his back garden til about two in the morning.

Normally, I’m angry anyway due to how loud they are. Last night and today I was and still am absolutely livid though, I can’t believe anyone is doing that.

I’m now sat wondering whether to go round and have a go at him or to keep practicing social distancing and spend the day sitting in my back garden and throwing eggs at his house...
Just shout over the fence "Oi you noisy selfish twats ... blah,blah,blah" then if threatens you just run back into your house and shout further abuse at him form the safety of your living room windows.
Fucker needs a fucking good slapping.

Check at 8pm tonight. The figure may have gone up by then. They do a recheck thing during the day.
It is good news though, because it won't go up by much.
It does seem like Spain has peaked and is now declining - fingers crossed.

If that's the case, their peak came 18 days after lockdown. We locked down on March 23rd, so +18 day = 10th April for our peak. That said, I don't think we locked down hard enough (think ridiculous scenes on London underground) so I think our peak will take longer. I was predicting 15th, but have since pulled that back to the 13th. Here's my model again:

This equates to 23,000 deaths, unfortunately. I sincerely hope that is miles out... and it could be. if we really do peak on 10th April, we could be looking at something more like this:

With the result of only 18,000 deaths.

Yep, Tesco in Alty was exactly the same.

Distancing outside in the queue to get in, but what I noticed was that they were letting people in with far too much frequency. They’d let someone else in every ten seconds or so. By the time I got in the place was heaving and there were easily half a dozen people in every aisle; many stood side-by-side or were passing each other side-by-side. This was on every aisle.

They should be waiting at least a minute between letting people in, two minutes even.
My missus did our weekly shop at Asda and it was brilliant,with no-one removing a trolley until it had been wiped down,no trolleys to be picked by customers and a one in one out policy with a two metre zone marked.
She then went over to Lidls and just the opposite.Wipe your own trolleys and it was chocka bloc with no chance of a 2 meter zone.Thankfully with only needing 2 items the missus managed to get around but she says thats it from now on.Lidls can fuck right off until they reach the standards set by other supermarkets.

Just shout over the fence "Oi you noisy selfish twats ... blah,blah,blah" then if threatens you just run back into your house and shout further abuse at him form the safety of your living room windows.
Fucker needs a fucking good slapping.
Or send aguero93:20 his address and stand well back

My next door neighbour (single thirty year old bloke living in a pretty big house) had a few people round last night for a party, could hear them in his back garden til about two in the morning.

Normally, I’m angry anyway due to how loud they are. Last night and today I was and still am absolutely livid though, I can’t believe anyone is doing that.

I’m now sat wondering whether to go round and have a go at him or to keep practicing social distancing and spend the day sitting in my back garden and throwing eggs at his house...

Have you got a hose pipe bas as well, where you are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.