When we were crap....your favourite matches

Beating Leeds at Maine Road when they were going for title with United, everyone said we would throw it but we beat them and they Still beat united to the title
Was in kippax about 13 and it just seemed amazing to me

Beating Barcelona 3-1 at home was good in 2016. We 1-0 at Leicester this season.

Beating Leeds at Maine Road when they were going for title with United, everyone said we would throw it but we beat them and they Still beat united to the title
Was in kippax about 13 and it just seemed amazing to me

I remember me and my brothers being in the Kippax that game. All of us torn whether we wanted City to win and thus help the rags to the title. I vividly remember City scoring and the Kippax going mental and me shouting "Forgive them Father for they don't know what they have done!". As it happened Leeds won the title anyway.

A really random one that has always stuck in my mind as it was the last game my farther saw for a while before his bypass operation .

City 2 Shrewsbury 2

Although the short clips doesn't show it I remember the keeper having a Joe Hart v Dortmund game for them I think he was called Green and ended up playing for our reserves at some stage.

Ron Green saved everything that day. I remember it well as it was straight into town after the game to see New Order and ACR at G-Mex.

Reactions: SJC
AS mentioned the FA Cup match away at Ipswich when we won 4-1

Okay, we weren't as "crap" as we have been at times, but we were still miles away from where we are now.

The match, on a Sunday night was awesome and Berkovic's volley was one of the best goals I've ever seen in the flesh.

But the whole day was quality from start to finish, got to Ipswich around dinner time, in the Station Hotel pub, opposite their train station and the place was rocking all day long, including a kissogram for some lads stag do, who left the pub in tears when she wouldn't get them out "for the lads"!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.