Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to say fair play to Tottenham Hotspur, they have melted down all of their trophies to provide the NHS with vital equipment.
London hospitals have thanked them for their new pair of tweezers.

Ha! Very good!

In which case, with a grand total of three more trophies than Spurs, I would guess that City's contribution was a pair of tweezers and a paper clip? ;-)

F'kin 'ell JB, it's good job I'm not holding my breath..!

Spuds would have won something by the time you tell us all your thoughts on the furlough U turn..!

Then again, probably not..!

Sorry, mate. Was much longer than I thought it would be and much more difficult to write. Like giving birth to a bundle of razor blades.

Anyway, it's done now. I can't post it here, though, until the website I wrote it for has it up and on Newsnow. Should be up by this evening latest..

Sorry, mate. I’m having to write it in snatches between work and a 21 month old Labrador that seems to think me working from home is entirely for his benefit and entertainment.

I hear you, brother. Since the wife went abroad to care for her mum during this time, our cat keeps wedging herself between my beer gut and my laptop. Feeling insecure, I guess. Whenever she jumps off, she always seems to push off on my balls, which are now like bruised peaches (ok then, grapes).

Sorry, mate. Was much longer than I thought it would be and much more difficult to write. Like giving birth to a bundle of razor blades.

Anyway, it's done now. I can't post it here, though, until the website I wrote it for has it up and on Newsnow. Should be up by this evening latest..

Fairy nuff, I'll watch out for it when I get home tonight ..!

Ha,you will be well pissed before you get an answer,quick to defend trying take taxayers money but quiet on the u turn,let me know when the answer arrives

Hic..

Listen I'm sure there will be a perfectly good explanation for the furlough thing and it's nothing more than a misunderstanding..

A storm in a teacup situation, blown out of all proportion most probably ..

JB sounds like he's sorted things out and I'm looking forward to reading his reply as it sounds like he's gone to a lot of trouble, time and effort to prepare it ..!

He's said it'll be on here later and I believe him..

To be fair, the internet is a bit slow at the moment due to heavy usage so I'll cut him some slack..!

He's also got a young dog that demands attention no doubt..

He'll probably be out walking it as I speak, wearing him out, so when he gets home he'll flake out in the dog basket leaving Jim to come on here and put this misunderstanding to bed..!

Not too late though Jim as I'm up early tomoz..

Cheers..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.