Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, mate. I’m having to write it in snatches between work and a 21 month old Labrador that seems to think me working from home is entirely for his benefit and entertainment.

F'kin 'ell JB, it's good job I'm not holding my breath..!

Spuds would have won something by the time you tell us all your thoughts on the furlough U turn..!

Then again, probably not..!

Spurs will take another step back when the new wealth of Newcastle puts them in the top six.
Nice stadium!

Looks that way my friend..!

Sir Harry of Kane is off to the Rags, the Respect, Respect, Respect, not so special one is ahead of schedule at dismantling clubs he's managed, so to be fair, you can't say he personally has not upped his game..!

Their record signing, Nombombberlay, that's him, can't get a game and they owe 14 trillion quid on the new stadium..!

Levy was right in screwi.. I mean applying for assistance from the Government..

You lot don't appreciate the shit Spuds are in ffs..!

On a positive note, the brasso they bought in 2009 remains unused and is safely stored away in the cheese room with a signed photo of Chas n Dave..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.