Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

I've been on a few flights where the pilot was clearly pissed - a landing at Union Island in the Grenadines still haunts me and the wife!

Thankfully, we'd had a few rum punches inside us to take the edge off of the landing.

I'd have done a better job of landing that mini yellow bird with another six drinks inside of me.

Me and the Mrs been on a 6 seater into Union Island bud, not too bad coming in, but, going back to Grantley Adams as we encountered a lightning storm, we couldn't wait to get back on terra firma.

I know I keep going on & on about it but if they think for 1 minute fans wont turn up outside football grounds & wont create absalute chaos for the police, NHS & lockdown rules

People need to realise with Germany now peaking again the UK now have every chance to say the peak in this country is nowhere near complete & then a few weeks to drop right down we ain't going out for another 6 weeks

I would expect at least a dozen people to go down with symptoms at clubs & then what???

I know I keep going on & on about it but if they think for 1 minute fans wont turn up outside football grounds & wont create absalute chaos for the police, NHS & lockdown rules

People need to realise with Germany now peaking again the UK now have every chance to say the peak in this country is nowhere near complete & then a few weeks to drop right down we ain't going out for another 6 weeks

I would expect at least a dozen people to go down with symptoms at clubs & then what???

Even when the 1st lockdown restrictions are lifted that ain't going to be much more than we are allowed now imo

I have been told I will be working from home till at least October with the possibility of it going on into 2021

While we have no vaccine & the 2m rule is here then see you all in 2021-2022 season ;)

Now France have banned professional sport till the start of September does that mean the Champions League is now dead as PSG and Lyon cannot train or play?

Now France have banned professional sport till the start of September does that mean the Champions League is now dead as PSG and Lyon cannot train or play?

UEFA will be clinging onto it and trying to hold the money as close to their chest as possible. But yes, it's ridiculous if they think it will happen.

Even when the 1st lockdown restrictions are lifted that ain't going to be much more than we are allowed now imo

I have been told I will be working from home till at least October with the possibility of it going on into 2021

Agreed, no workplace can reasonably force staff to come into the office until a vaccine is made available. We've been told it will be at most 'optional' for people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.