Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

I see that Rangers are giving their season ticket holders a £25 voucher for the remaining games this season which is a minimum of 4 home games might have been 5 depending on the split

Well despite the clubs saying they would be taking the first payment for next season on the 30th April “as per the terms of my contract” no money has been taken

Im in hospitality so I have to sign a contract every season. I have no problem paying the money when it’s due it’s just the flippant attitude of “we’re carrying on as normal” that’s riled me up.

I only asked the question due to receiving an email about renewals being postponed and was met with a rather blunt “yes payment will be taken for 20/21 as per the terms of your contract & we will be in touch if anything changes”

well they haven’t been in touch (granted nothings changed) and money hasn’t been taken

I have decided not to continue my season card next year, gutted because its what I love but combined with the virus, VAR, UEFA corruption et al and the continuation of the club I love taking money out of my dwindling bank account I have had enough. Armchair support here I come.

Does football just expect fans to pick up where they left off after it looks like they are willing to abandon them in the name of money?

I think it will be the opposite. I think those clubs will have the additional fans to pick up the slack, where as we may struggle to replace those not going.

Liverpool maybe but it’s a myth that United have fans waiting to take up the slack.

Does football just expect fans to pick up where they left off after it looks like they are willing to abandon them in the name of money?
And that sir.... is the million dollar question personally I have always thought we need to finish the season at some point(and no not to "give" Liverpool the title).... It looks to me like we are going to lose a season out of this, but this plan seems to be trying to shoehorn in the end of this season and be ready for next(maybe to justify a "normal" season ticket sale soon)....I don't know what reaction clubs will get and its something they will need to manage well to get through without massive damage, which, frankly thus far they haven't

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.