Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

All the talk about refunds is valid but despite us all knowing we won’t be at the ground watching games I guess the club are waiting for a final decision. They then will potentially have to work out circa 40k season card refunds plus the Madrid home game. I did call a few weeks ago about a refund for the away game at Southampton and it was sorted straightaway so if anyone had bought tickets for that game the tickets are being refunded. I would worry about renewals for 20/21 just yet as I reckon that season will be played with no fans as well unless a magical cure or vaccine is found

So I pay my season ticket up front.
Will I get a refund or will they deduct it from next seasons fee?

Prob a refund of over £10m and if behind closed doors next season a loss in match day revenue of £50m plus ? Prob a lot more than that. That is a big hit. How will lower league clubs survive without fans. Government bail out?

Prob a refund of over £10m and if behind closed doors next season a loss in match day revenue of £50m plus ? Prob a lot more than that. That is a big hit. How will lower league clubs survive without fans. Government bail out?

1400 players out of contract too in league 1 & 2 which is 30 per club, so must include anyone paid in any age group.

The owner's have businesses which often support the clubs and these businesses are struggling too, and struggle to get loans now as they own football clubs which are toxic to banks. They will hope the PL bails them out.

I know we will be digging into the Silver Lake money.

If we have to do that, goodness knows even how Spurs and Everton manage, before even those further down the ladder?

Rugby League Clubs got an emergency loan from the Government and their finances are probably similar to lower league football clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.