Celtic Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what would you advise? You might as well as every other **** has, me included.
If this season iin Scotlands is not finished it is void.
Harsh but there it is.

That is a shocking response. Utterly unprofessional. Lobbying the owners of the club not to vote for the resolution is overstepping the mark, again.
fXxSvJu.jpg
7QCldBH.jpg
waIhVZM.jpg
B9HDZkV.jpg
nF80oxp.jpg

If this season iin Scotlands is not finished it is void.
Harsh but there it is.

That is a shocking response. Utterly unprofessional. Lobbying the owners of the club not to vote for the resolution is overstepping the mark, again.
fXxSvJu.jpg
7QCldBH.jpg
waIhVZM.jpg
B9HDZkV.jpg
nF80oxp.jpg
That's a boot in the balls to Rangers. Is there more?

This had fuck all to do with a mix up. Thus was about corruption and bullying to deflect their fans and create a seige mentality. They promised a dossier to back up those claims and were shown to be total lies.

It was all about trying to get the league voided, when they idea fell on its arse, they claimed wrong doing. There was, by them making a mockery of their position and they are now a total fucking laughing stock.. 200 pages of fuck all. Humiliated and every other clubs fans forums are laughing their arses off at how much of a **** they have made of themselves.

With respect, what a lot of shite. If you remember, Rangers initial resolution was for payments to be made to clubs, without finishing the season as of yet. That's all. Nothing about voiding leagues. It's the SPFL board that fucked the vote up. It's them that have proved incompetent time & time again. How can any normal sane person think that vote was anything other than a disaster?

With respect, what a lot of shite. If you remember, Rangers initial resolution was for payments to be made to clubs, without finishing the season as of yet. That's all. Nothing about voiding leagues. It's the SPFL board that fucked the vote up. It's them that have proved incompetent time & time again. How can any normal sane person think that vote was anything other than a disaster?
And all the accusations made that you didn't back up? Are you honestly saying you don't think they have made a total **** of it?

And all the accusations made that you didn't back up? Are you honestly saying you don't think they have made a total **** of it?
Rangers have apparently appointed a former DUP politicians in a senior role which makes sense when you see how embarrassingly inept they’ve behaved over this saga. When will they realise the cries of ‘we are the people’ just wont work anymore. Bullying my arse, there’s nothing in that dossier according to Scotland’s sports writers.
As for the league being called, I see no controversy in awarding a title to Celtic, nor Liverpool for that matter, but the problem
Is around relegation and promotion. There’s a real lack of fairness there.
Wsnt there talk of reconstruction and lengthening the league? Best option perhaps?

Rangers banter years in full flow. This entire episode is nothing short of hilarious, they're making a right **** of themselves and it's pleasant viewing.

Rangers have apparently appointed a former DUP politicians in a senior role which makes sense when you see how embarrassingly inept they’ve behaved over this saga. When will they realise the cries of ‘we are the people’ just wont work anymore. Bullying my arse, there’s nothing in that dossier according to Scotland’s sports writers.
As for the league being called, I see no controversy in awarding a title to Celtic, nor Liverpool for that matter, but the problem
Is around relegation and promotion. There’s a real lack of fairness there.
Wsnt there talk of reconstruction and lengthening the league? Best option perhaps?

Sky demand 4 Celtic v Rangers games. It's a non starter.

Accusations of bullying & coercing? Where some other clubs have came out & at least hinted or said they felt the same?
The rest of the statements that I can remember just raises questions of corporate governance. I'd raise these questions even before this farce of a vote, the vote just the latest on a long line of shambolic decisions.
They've been careful in the way they've worded the document to not make accusations, but to ask questions about the decision making.

Accusations of bullying & coercing? Where some other clubs have came out & at least hinted or said they felt the same?
The rest of the statements that I can remember just raises questions of corporate governance. I'd raise these questions even before this farce of a vote, the vote just the latest on a long line of shambolic decisions.
They've been careful in the way they've worded the document to not make accusations, but to ask questions about the decision making.
Rangers don't want reconstruction either. As for the claims, there is no evidence whatsoever of that. 200 pages of utter fucking waffle. Whoever prepared this, I'm guessing Traynor, missed every point in relation to substantiating any of the claims. The fact Robertson leaked confidential business info will and should see you censured, but I wouldn't be surprised if they do fuck all. The whole thing was motivated by trying to deny us 9, that's it and all the other bluster is to get you lot angry and forget you win fuck all again.

Even reporters who support you have said it's a farce of a dossier. You took an age to produce it and after reading it, you can see why. It's utterly embarressing. I still hope we can finish it and extend the lead. Everybody knew the league was over, no more so than the punters on FF, to then claim you could win it is a fucking joke. There's an old saying that your board obviously haven't come across, when you're in a hole, stop digging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.