Spurious Claim to Fame

I once fingered a girl behind Fridays in northenden and apparently she had a Kylie minogue autograph.

Does that count?

My mate lived next to Paul Young (Sad Cafe lead) and once he gave us a lift to the shops when it was raining.
I went to Ducie school in Moss Side with Paul Young, and for years I always thought he was the the "Wherever I Lay My Hat" guy. Only recently did my daughter check and discover he was in fact he Mike & The Mechanics" version.

Chris Evans was a couple of years above me at School and was a paper lad in the Newsagents where my mum worked.
R kids missus was Kerry Katonas bridesmaid.
Company I worked for sold Neil Pointon a big house in Chorley Old Road so I had a few chats with him on site.
Met Gary McAlister twice in the space of a month when we were trying to flog him a large house in Harewood, Leeds.
Wigan rugby player Andy Farrell crashed into the back of my car (lucky no damage else I’d have had to had words!)
Noel G complemented me on my Colin Bell sash shirt when we were sat next to him, Curley Watts and Goldie at Wembley 99

I once licked jam off Colin McRea’s girlfriends tits at a house party at them new builds at Stretford marina.

I went to Ducie school in Moss Side with Paul Young, and for years I always thought he was the the "Wherever I Lay My Hat" guy. Only recently did my daughter check and discover he was in fact he Mike & The Mechanics" version.

I had to check that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.