COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a lot of confusion in that article. Dissemindted Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) is not a pulmonary embolism (a big clot in an important place).
DIC predominantly makes you bleed to death from micro clots all over the place and can complicate any cause of sepsis, and sepsis is what most Covid-19 patients are dying from.
Big clots are a real problem for Covid-19 so anti collagulants ARE being used but you can't use too much to quickly - especially with people who are frail.
(Medical advice from the front line.)
Thanks mate, I know little about medicine so it helps that you can evaluate for me.

No worries, mate.

Upload your photo, then select “BB code full linked” from the drop down box. You’ll see a URL appear. Simply select the “copy” option shown above it, then paste the link into your post. Good luck!

ahhh just paste the link in the post, and there's me using the insert picture button like it means something :D

ta

Do posters still think these new guidelines are as ‘clear as anything’ as I saw last night seems like Tory mps don’t even understand these new rules.

they are very vague and the messaging isn’t clear. Hopefully more is announced today to make it clearer, but they’ve made a mess of it

Pretty good thread here on rebuttals against the argument for masks. I think we're at the point now where we should even be encouraging people to make their own cotton masks or cover their faces however they can. Be honest, explain that medical grade masks aren't needed and to leave them for care-workers. Explain that cotton masks can be very effective if everyone uses them etc.

An excellent article that includes all the scientific evidence and appropriate comparisons.
Conclusion: Wear a cloth covering or a mask over your face.
25,000 have died in this country thanks to the no mask advice in February.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.