COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of what you think of the fella (who's certainly made a name for himself during all this...) this is bloody weird from YouTube.

All internet forums are removing anything they deem to be misleading information. It is a disturbing development in my opinion and just makes people suspicious as to what they are trying to hide.

"I CAN'T GO BACK TO WORK AND MY KIDS CAN'T GO BACK TO SCHOOL. IT'S FAR TOO DANGEROUS FOR ME, MY FAMILY & OTHERS."

"Right, it's a lovely day. Let's all take a trip to the beach."
What makes you think it's the same people?

Been watching for the last hour. Like what I have heard so far. They must be pretty confident about the track, trace and isolate trial in three health regions. I like that they have agreed the schools approach with all stakeholders - unions, teachers etc. It seems a thoughtful and comprehensive approach to me. What do you think?
Just printed the whole thing and like how it’s separated into various sectors in table form for each phase, so for me know in which phase I can open for takeaways and which phase I can put tables inside with spacing. I can see exactly when I can meet my daughter and in which phase she can come inside the house.
The best thing though for me is she’s given herself time and consulted with the various sectors and unions before publishing and given herself time before implementing for any snags to be flagged and sorted.
Given herself a week too to explain in detail how each sector will work.To be fair I’ve been impressed with her for a while before covid, but her performance through this has reinforced that, but others I know that weren’t supporters seem equally impressed by how she’s handled it for Scotland.
Every mistake made in the English version of lifting seems to have been addressed.

All internet forums are removing anything they deem to be misleading information. It is a disturbing development in my opinion and just makes people suspicious as to what they are trying to hide.
Not really. It only makes those inclined to be interested in and believe conspiracy bullshit suspicious. Sensible adults know that dangerous misinformation in the middle of a pandemic is to be avoided at all costs. Wait until its settled before the nutters can play at tin foil

Just printed the whole thing and like how it’s separated into various sectors in table form for each phase, so for me know in which phase I can open for takeaways and which phase I can put tables inside with spacing. I can see exactly when I can meet my daughter and in which phase she can come inside the house.
The best thing though for me is she’s given herself time and consulted with the various sectors and unions before publishing and given herself time before implementing for any snags to be flagged and sorted.
Given herself a week too to explain in detail how each sector will work.To be fair I’ve been impressed with her for a while before covid, but her performance through this has reinforced that, but others I know that weren’t supporters seem equally impressed by how she’s handled it for Scotland.
Every mistake made in the English version of lifting seems to have been addressed.
Thats what I thought as well. The document is comprehensive. I watched the q and a and it seems to have been well received by the other parties as well. Her grasp of detail and her ability to articulate is very impressive.

Did you use a real example there mate if you don't mind me asking. Do you run a restaurant business?

I get where you're coming from but it's more dangerous how many people are spreading fake misinformation , something had to be done - i'm glad platform's are finally taking action

Thats what I thought as well. The document is comprehensive. I watched the q and a and it seems to have been well received by the other parties as well. Her grasp of detail and her ability to articulate is very impressive.

Did you use a real example there mate if you don't mind me asking. Do you run a restaurant business?
Yes, was real. It’s a small coffee shop with the emphasis on coffee. Being able to open next week for takeaways will be a huge boost. We only do rolls and toasties, soup, cakes. So phase 3 for sitting in but with distancing will only be able to have a few tables. Takeaways will be good for us though.
My daughter is real too :) been tough for her she started work at the Western Edinburgh end of last year and been living in a flat on her own she moved into in the new year but not been able to see us. Looking forward to meeting up with her next weekend somewhere.

Yes, was real. It’s a small coffee shop with the emphasis on coffee. Being able to open next week for takeaways will be a huge boost. We only do rolls and toasties, soup, cakes. So phase 3 for sitting in but with distancing will only be able to have a few tables. Takeaways will be good for us though.
My daughter is real too :) been tough for her she started work at the Western Edinburgh end of last year and been living in a flat on her own she moved into in the new year but not been able to see us. Looking forward to meeting up with her next weekend somewhere.
Best of luck reopening mate - what area of Scotland? That must have been tough for her and you both. Thanks god that has been relaxed a little

We 'breached' on Tuesday and had a visit from my daughter and grandaughters in the back garden social distancing. So hard not having a cuddle from them. My daughter is a community nurse so phase 1 means she is back to home visits.

The only bit I don't like is you are expected to carry out exercise and the outdoor sport (fishing) within your own area which is defined as 5 miles. I will need to travel a bit further than that to my favourite fishery down near Coldingham. Hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.