Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve told this joke on here before but I think it was deleted.

How do you make a scouse bird pregnant?
Cum on here shoes and leave the rest to the flies.

12 days ago, I proved beyond all reasonable doubt that it is indeed a barm. Prior to that, I settled the commentary debate by announcing that it was indeed Niall Quinn who said “Stupendous”.

Today, I’ve gone up a level. I’ve managed to complete a full page of the dipper thread without a single post from Gregy Peck or GobshitE.

Surely I’ll be made a mod soon.

12 days ago, I proved beyond all reasonable doubt that it is indeed a barm. Prior to that, I settled the commentary debate by announcing that it was indeed Niall Quinn who said “Stupendous”.

Today, I’ve gone up a level. I’ve managed to complete a full page of the dipper thread without a single post from Gregy Peck or GobshitE.

I've got the Vatican on the line for you.

Stop being ridiculous. He was the clown prince.

I’d put him, Ian Rush, Terence Trent Darby, Andy Robertson, Spitty Carragher and Toothy in the top 10 worst.
Don’t let them get to you mate. I was taking the piss. :)

You should be elevated for your judicial use of thunderc*** alone.

Don’t let them get to you mate. I was taking the piss. :)
I’ve been on the protest thread in the Cellar reading that Antifa aren’t really Antifa, but white supremacists, the Police are smashing up buildings and that Trump isn’t the worst option to run their country.

Add this to Hancock and his data juggling.

I don’t know whether it’s New Year or fucking New York at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.