Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit like Barry was for us breaks up play easy passes keeps the team ticking but my main point was was/is he the best player this season? The media have a big say in picking it to with there reporting of it. Remember Giggs getting it when he had a poor season hardly played but won it because he was retiring.

For me player of the season should always be from the team that wins the league.
FWIW, The Athletic gave it to Kevin.

Wow. You really are on the WUM if you're explain to me why two football teams wear different colours. I'm clearly talking about the photo you thunder****.

I know exactly what you were referring to mate. I just found it mad that you’d think that was anything other than genuine however they grouped up so pointed out why they were in separate clobber to begin with.

But after inferring anything from myself lying over Heysel, to being one and the same with another poster, through now that ‘belter’ response, you’ll forgive me for bowing out of any future discourse with you.

If you believe the players from what's been reported then yeah, I honestly do. They're all very politically savvy and aren't backward in coming forward over issues. And this all follows on from a powerful statement from one of them, Rhian Brewster, on Sunday on this. They aren't all putting this out on through their social media accounts first before the press or club added to it just for show and at the clubs behest. Aside from Klopp not being forced into anything he didn't believe by the football club.

Maybe I'm naive but I fail to see why they should be rebuked for this at all unless you're specifically angling to do so. Shrugs.

You've obviously not seen the photo, the original uncropped one.

It certainly wasn't took by one of the players iphone.

I know exactly what you were referring to mate. I just found it mad that you’d think that was anything other than genuine however they grouped up so pointed out why they were in separate clobber to begin with.

But after inferring anything from myself lying over Heysel, to being one and the same with another poster, through now that ‘belter’ response, you’ll forgive me for bowing out of any future discourse with you.
Abso-fucking-lutely.

You've obviously not seen the photo, the original uncropped one.

It certainly wasn't took by one of the players iphone.

Oh, you misunderstood me mate.

It’s been reported they sanctioned the club taking pictures of it so they could put it out there on their own social media platforms.

Lucky Kev!
You did make me laugh there though. I’ve never heard talking shite on your behalf being called discourse before.

One question to asked of our new found “just want to talk football” besties @KloppiteE and @Greggery Peccary are you signed up to the leading Forum community’s of The Trafford lot, Chelsea, Spurs et al and if so how are your thoughts and postings viewed? If not and you have only signed up this forum then I can only presume you are both on the WUM.

Personally I think the mods are bored and doing some kind of social experiment to keep them entertained by keeping you on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.