Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got banned recently for taking the bait, but I won't go down that road again. I'll make no secret of the fact that I don't like scousers and I cannot stand that club. But if they wish to come on here, spout their lies and reel in a few of you, that's their concern. I will not lower my standards again to even converse with any of them.

It's for the best.
I assume you know now what the bait was but were you aware it might lead to a ban?
It seems a lot of posters do not know what they have done wrong so can easily repeat it.

The use of the word 'bait' seems to show you and others believe these visitors are deliberately provoking City fans and perhaps having a sly laugh about it.

The ignore button is the best thing ever on this forum, means I don't see the drivel these idiots post once I have realised they are just poor WUMs

Ric. Re your last line. I don't storm off...…..
Re the rest. I do not engage so as not to give the Mods loads of work to do. I can chat away to the Spurs, Wolves, Everton fans (and the rest) The one thing I note is by and large they all have the sense to stay away from commenting on contentious issues between the 2 respective clubs. They accept they are guest. In the same way I have been talking and posting on a Geordie blog/forum and when shit was thrown by some at me about City, I ignored it. The posters that support other clubs do not, in the main, visit the three main 'sites' on BM whereas our Li'Pool posters seem hell bent on posting on every one at least 3 times an hour.
As one example I will give of their subtle way of winding up City fans to get them banned was the first post the other day from one of them which basically said 'Why do you hate us so much'. That was his first ever post on a rival forum !

Anyway you will get no grief from me.
That was me who asked that question and it was an honest one with no intent whatsoever to stir the pot.
You can either trust me or not but hand on heart it was genuine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.