Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean, that’s what it was like for us as kids. Torres was the first one though where a player left for another English side as a perceived step up. That hurt to be honest. Gerrard had a couple of flirtations in fairness, but it’s history now. The current crop seem motivated as a unit but I look at it as the managers force of personality going through the squad. Much the same as yourselves going from the Amazon documentary if you get me?

Nothing perceived about it.

It WAS a step-up.

Not sure Torres would see it that way now tbf. His career went downhill after joining Chelsea.

Torres was already fucked before he left - he rushed back a serious knee injury and was just never the same player.

Still ar Chelsea he won the europa, far cup and CL which is more than any of his liverpool teammates could say.

Torres was already fucked before he left - he rushed back a serious knee injury and was just never the same player.

Still ar Chelsea he won the europa, far cup and CL which is more than any of his liverpool teammates could say.
In his pomp at Liverpool, what a player he was. Irrepressible.

He had the lot, until it was taken from him by way of a couple of bad injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.