Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

Final refunds arrived today :-)
Includes all 6 league games, Madrid game and extra tickets for Liverpool and Norwich.

This might explain why I’ve not had my Madrid refund yet. My card got scammed sometime around late January and was replaced. Madrid money must’ve come off the old card as I’m on the cup scheme. It never crossed my mind to change my card details on my online account with everything else that has gone off since. I’ve not had an e-mail or phone call from City about it though but will wait to hear from them before addressing it if people are having no joy getting through on the phone.
It’s so easy getting it sorted by phone. My account i used for the direct debit was closed a few months ago so I phoned city to say I needed a refund to my card instead. Took about 5 mins to get thru and all sorted within 5 mins. Never had any issues with the ticket office, usually spot on.

Final refunds arrived today :-)
Includes all 6 league games, Madrid game and extra tickets for Liverpool and Norwich.

Mine all came through today as well. Well before the deadline of the 19th promised so can't complain. I'm sure it's been a right pain in the arse for the ticket office staff to work through.

I can see the refunds that the club have processed for me on tickets.mancity.com, so I presume other people should also be able to too.

If I log into the ticketing site and go to My Account and then the History tab there is a drop down with a Payments option. That shows the refunds the club have given me with details of amounts and time/date it was authorised. They have refunded all the home matches to cover my season ticket and other extra tickets I'd bought such as the Madrid game. Only two of the payments have reached my bank account yet though.

City are offering 2 Free Now TV day passes to Season card holders to watch our games on TV. Look on the City App for news on this or the OS.

Had all refunds through now.

Cheers City, what will possibly be our last interaction was surprisingly painless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.