Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

I can see the refunds that the club have processed for me on tickets.mancity.com, so I presume other people should also be able to too.

If I log into the ticketing site and go to My Account and then the History tab there is a drop down with a Payments option. That shows the refunds the club have given me with details of amounts and time/date it was authorised. They have refunded all the home matches to cover my season ticket and other extra tickets I'd bought such as the Madrid game. Only two of the payments have reached my bank account yet though.

Nothing showing in my account to suggest season ticket refunds, the Madrid match which has been paid is there right enough

They said processed by the 19th so i expect money in the bank by 23rd at the latest. If not I may have a moan, but not yet.

Me and my boy have season tickets in the "Notorious don't mess with us Family Stand" you get my drift we love it in there and I know it cops for a lot of unfair criticism which is harsh cos it houses some of our hardcore fans,anyway back to refunds my lads season ticket is always bought up front in full of which the refund has been accredited 6 x £7.24 for the remaining games all put in my account which City use to take cup scheme payments. Me I pay by direct debit and this is just a tip for anyone ( not that I indulge in any 'committing of nuisance') but why pay all your season ticket in full up front and by no fault of your own in this day and age you may be banned by the courts or Our club in August or September for e.g. when you're innocent, at least paying by direct debit means well you know no more payments!! you can have that one for free folks, take care all.

I've had 3 phone calls off City asking for my card details.....told me it would be sorted today(friday).....nothing yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.