Arsenal (h) post-match thread

Was not to sure i could watch the match, but with the added sound it was ok. Had watched 10 mins of Villa match without and is was terrible. Until i discovered there was with sound option on 401.

The lack of a home crowd and fitness will impact Liverpool (and many other teams) more than us. Our passing game isn’t as reliant on match fitness as much as the dipper’s high octave game plan,

It will be interesting to see what rhythm teams settle into, I thought City looked tired and leggy in parts of this season before March. Hardly surprising when we have come off winning the league with a 100 and 98 points plus three domestic cups won in that time. I wonder if this lay off will put a bit more zip into our game? If Pep also wants to give Garcia a run with Laporte will we see Fernandinho back in his normal position?

The lack of a home crowd and fitness will impact Liverpool (and many other teams) more than us. Our passing game isn’t as reliant on match fitness as much as the dipper’s high octave game plan,

When they win they’ll be singing from the rooftops no doubt.

No updates yet.
Bit worrying that - if he was ok surely we would have heard by now?

A real shame if he has a bad injury as the rest of this season was a great opportunity for him.

Wonder if Pep will bring in Harwood-Bellis as a replacement?

It would be interesting to see how Adarabioyo would do but I guess he is going to see out the season with Blackburn.

Watched on Skygo thanks to my lad. Headphones on with crowd noise and I really enjoyed. Winning of course helps. The only downside was those 2 twats Neville and Tyler talking incessant bollocks throughout.

At one point when Kev was substituted I actually thought the crowd was there cheering him off !

Under strange & uncertain circumstances it was a good, sharp & professional performance.

Only Jesus looked slightly undercooked,everyone else looked in good condition.

It was encouraging to see Ben Mendy & Eric Laporte look fit,sharp & confident, they could be like two new signings.

KDB,Raz & Gundog were 9/10, the other 13 were twixt 7 & 8.

A great effort from everyone involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.