TV Series

You can try 'Lincoln Rhyme: The Hunt for the Bone Collector'.

Denzel W. played the main role years ago in a film adapted from the book, now a series.

I have ridiculously high standards when it comes to watching stuff and I find it okay.

For sci-fi, try 'Babylon 5', 'Manifest', 'Travel[l]ers' or 'Serenity'?

4 episodes into manifest and both her indoors and myself are into it, great recommendation right up my street bud.

I'm on episode 3 of Gangs of London, pretty good but only really because of the violence. IMO the lead actor is wrong for this script, he says things that are meant to be intimidating but they just don't come off that way. Still, it's quite enjoyable.

4 episodes into manifest and both her indoors and myself are into it, great recommendation right up my street bud.

I'd sooner attack my eyes with a mouldy scalpel than watch that shit again.
Season 1 started with a good premise but then went utter shit. It's been a long time since I've seen such an irritating group of actors in one single show but this is it.

I'd sooner attack my eyes with a mouldy scalpel than watch that shit again.
Season 1 started with a good premise but then went utter shit. It's been a long time since I've seen such an irritating group of actors in one single show but this is it.

You're not a fan then bud :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.