Neil Young

Top of the Album charts
1. Bob Dylan
2. Neil Young
Who’d have thunk it?

Class is permanent.

Not a big fan of the Bobster but no collection is complete without some choice Dylan.

I'm partial to a bit of Young's music, got 20 odd cd's by him so far from the complete set. This latest release sounds like it needs to be on my wish list. young deserves kudos just for having the most wonderful grungy guitar sound ever heard. Very good live too.

Neil Young’s Youtube shows from his home during lockdown have been superb.

I’ve been a fan for a long time and managed to see him twice over the years. Given the new album a listen. Sounds really promising.

No not the City player, the Canadian one.
Any fans ?
He's just released his 1974 album Homegrown.
He recorded it just after On The Beach. But never released it till now.
Really nice laid back introspective songs like it's predecessor.
Recommended for fans of his.
fucking hell he's been busy 1,974 albums

One of my favourite artists, some of his more recent work with Lucas Nelson wasn’t that great, even though I really like both individually

This has held up well, but the rest is a little rinse and repeat for me.
The last 40 second or so outro of this is wonderful.

Last edited:
On The Beach is my favourite of his so I'll be having a listen. Cheers.
My favourite is his first one, self titled. But On The Beach is probably 2nd, I can really get lost in that album.
After The Goldrush probably 3rd.

Love 'Birds' off after the gold rush. A lot of his music is just too much , heartbreaking stuff. tonight's the night lp just lives with me though, purest thing ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.