City to give Liverpool guard of honour

Spot on MSC.Some people can`t be arsed looking at the bigger picture.
I hope we do it in as minimal way as possible. Sadly the club will probably go full dipper and bathe the pitch in red smoke, glitter and streamers. YNWA blasted out over the tannoy to give the vermin packed against the outside of the stadium something to sing along to while they try to burn the etihad down.
If I had my way it'd just be the silence of a 50000 seat stadium punctuated by the applause of 20 people as the dips come out and GMP baton charge the ****s outside.

I wouldn't expect anything else from Pep and the squad. Pep is an honourable man, and he'll have instructed the team to behave in the right way. Like it or not, and I don't particularly, it's the right thing to do. We'd expect the same if the roles were reversed. Give them the guard of honour, then go and beat them.

Agree totally and there’s a mutual respect between Pep and Klopp for what they’ve achieved respectively. Anything else is petty small mindedness in my view

If it has to be done....do it while Sane's winner is playing at full volume on the big screens interspersed with footage of them bottling and flaring our coach at Anfield. Filthy scum wankers.

I would feel embarassed if we refused, it would be petty, if the players dont like it,use it as motivation, but just do it and move on.Its not as if us fans have to give any dipper supporting wankers anything(other than stick about how mollycoddled their club is). Its almost at the point now where we seem to be dwelling on the negativity this season.Time to look ahead and finish whats left as well as we can,cos we still have the chance of a properly successful season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.