Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
66bb7ec662b0f12d598e018767e2de99.jpg

Why not play them in the next 5 games then ?

Is he going to suck them off?

I loved the Banana Splits too.

The strange thing is, I don’t ever remember it being repeated. Most kids' TV has been shown again, but not that and I’ve occasionally wondered why.

With the characters named Fleegle, Drooper, Snorky and Bingo they were finally outed as four furry sex perverts and consigned to history.

It was really really hard listening to the scouse uncensored clip.it was 28 mins long.i lasted 8 mins.
Ive never heard so much bullshit in all my life.the little scouse prick going on about atmosphere..says that it was powerful at the game last year(2-1) and that City V Liverpool is the one game that City fans turn out for.." they try to be us" and we think " if Anfield can do it,we can do it"

Does this prick know that back in 1970 the kippax roared City on to victory against Schalke in the semi final of the European Cup winners cup...a few years before livarpool had made their mark in Europe?
If anything redscouse imitated us in turning their home venue into a cauldron of noise.46,000 Blues ,and by all accounts ive heard the atmosphere took the Kippax roof off.
Listening to that clip made me feel sick. Not as sick as they will have felt at full time on thursday night

Just as an aside,ive been in Liverpool on business recently,... and on a local park,i counted not one,not two,but three individuals rummagging tnrough the park bins.

Says it all.
.keep your corvid title,redscouse, but remember we smashed you 4nil,should have been 5,
And only lost at your place cos we were cheated.never mind the CAS ruling..i,m still waiting to hear the outcome of our complaint re Michael Olivers handling of that game.....the game when we should have had a penalty, in front of the kop after 4 mins.in your liverpool slums....
Not where I was standing it didn't! It was loud, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.