Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurry now, lads and lasses, get those follows and retweets done sharpish. You don't want to miss out on the possibility of winning such a fantastic prize.

Do you?

And if you do win one, and you don't want it, can I have it? I'm thinking of switching allegiance over to that great club anyway.

Does this cup come with an asterisk **

Piss my sides if we win the CL and FA cup for a double treble. Trumps everything they've done for two seasons in my book. Also gives us another chance to beat them at Wembley.
Ah yes but didn't you hear the scouse pig in knickers the other night?

The question was put out what would be the bigger achievement, them winning the prem or us winning the champions league, and remember this time last year the same question was asked with the roles reversed and the rats winning the European Cup was the bigger achievement.

This year them winning the league trumps everything and trumps anything anybody else has done for the past 30 years.

Don't expect bells and whistles from anybody if we win the champions league, expect it to be watered down by everyone in the media.

I thought the premier league gave out more than 14 medals ? Are the premier league only giving out 11 medals this year than. I would have thought liverpool are more likely to return medals as only about 14 players qualify.

It's been so long since they last won it, the Dippers are probably harping back to the last time they picked up league winners medals..

Apparently, only 14 medals were given out back then..!

11 first team players, one for the number 12 the sub, one for the Manager and one for Doris the tea lady..!

30 years between titles for the World Champions Club..!

Oh my f'kin sides..!

When they list Klopp's achievements in England ..... the premier league and Champions League, why do they never mention his teeth won the Grand national in 2009?
Because it was such a close finish - less than a nose.
The skin of his teeth actually.

I loved the Banana Splits too.

The strange thing is, I don’t ever remember it being repeated. Most kids' TV has been shown again, but not that and I’ve occasionally wondered why.

Probably deemed too violent these days..!

Didn't do me any harm though..!

Arabian Knights was brilliant.. That guy who could shape shift was my favourite..

'Size of a..'. BOOM..!

Look, he's a mouse, elephant, eagle, lion..

That was cool shit for a watching 5 year old boy back then..!

Funny what you remember from years back..!!

BTW, discounting this season, when was the last time the Dippers won the league again?

It's been so long, I've forgot..!

Klopp whinging about they have a lot of games to play! Yeah just the premier and that’s won what a clown.
Funny thing is he just doesn‘t wanna improve the squad depth and keeps being mad.

The little ginger tosser is proper bitter.

I enjoyed watching that. They were so cocky before the match (Klopp is up for this, predicted score 3 nil to Liverpool by TWO of them) when the reality hit them it was funny. My favourite bits are “Robertson is sweating Carlsberg“ and “in your face city you only won 4 nil not 5!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.