Positive news about Corona Virus Updates

Thought I'd post something on here that's positive on a personal level. As you may know, restrictions eased slightly in Scotland from today that means kids 11 and younger no longer have to socially distance when outdoors.

This meant the absolute world to my 3 year old and his gran and papa. Genuine tears of pure happiness from my old man to get a cuddle from my little guy, jesus I'm welling up just thinking about it. A picture that will stay in my head for the rest of my life and something I'll never take for granted ever again. Love at its best.
We did the same on Saturday. My 6 and 8 year old granddaughters. A cuddle for the first time since March. We already have the photo on the wall. My other two are 10 and 12. I guess I’m going to have to break the rules with the older one this Friday!

Any indication of when the rules for kids and social distancing may change in England?

My Mrs made the best raspberry jam I've ever tasted from our own raspberries. Keeping our spirits up is important. It's the small things that you appreciate more now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.