The David Silva Stand?

At the last home game he would have walked round the pitch with his little lad waving and clapping to the crowd and I genuinely would have filled up (not just because it's Silva but also the complications his son had). Covid 19 has taken that final image of Silva away from us and its left me sad and annoyed.

At the last home game he would have walked round the pitch with his little lad waving and clapping to the crowd and I genuinely would have filled up (not just because it's Silva but also the complications his son had). Covid 19 has taken that final image of Silva away from us and its left me sad and annoyed.

We will get it at some stage : )

Tbh considering I'm sure he's a literal fucking wizard, a stand isn't enough. It should be the David Silva Premier League.

Would be nice to find a way to include the spine of our first premier league side in a permanent tribute be that a stand or a statue (You'd have to surround that with barbed wire these days though).

I grew up watching Heaney, Pollock and Wiekens; my son doesn't realise how lucky he is to have witnessed David Silva over the last decade.

When crowds return, we need to have him out on the pitch before the game (ideally a big game too like the Derby) coming out through a guard of honour and doing a lap of honour. He needs and deserves the biggest adulation. What a player. What a credit to the club.

What do you think?

Colin Bell was widely considered our greatest ever and has a stand, but I know many now who would say David Silva is. I would love to see one of the other 3 named after him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.