The David Silva Stand?

I don't think he should be lofted above the likes of Vinnie or Zaba 2bh.

For me, if we want to do something different, start a "Silva Scholarship" fund in partnership with CITC, that provides funding for children of disadvantaged upbringings or with disabilities in Manchester and also supports Children's wards in the city. It could also provide access to sporting facilities and opportunities for said children as well. That way we do something that's pertinent to his experiences and provides him with a legacy.

Ed1r4jxWkAEOtWY

The guy on the left has always been my all time hero, but god they come close.

I have a feeling when Sergio eventually leaves us the family stand will be renamed the Sergio aguero stand for obvious reasons so I doubt we would name a stand after David.

Not for me. Once you do that for one player it then suggests those that follow or preceded him were not revered similarly if they did not have a stand named after them.

Great player, who will go up with the greats of Docherty, Swift, Woosnam, Trautmann, Doyle, Bell, Lee, Aguero, Kompany etc, but not above them.

What do you think?

Colin Bell was widely considered our greatest ever and has a stand, but I know many now who would say David Silva is. I would love to see one of the other 3 named after him.
Yeah
and its gonna be my stand,south stand,my level and even my block if needs be 318.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.