UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
whats this about Aguero's contract claim?

it is from a week or so ago, claiming that the they believed the punishment will be 'expelled' or tranlation to that effect. Around the time pep also proclaimed confidence in the club winning the case

I've been keeping a sort of amused eye on the poll above for weeks now. Between the proportion voting that they expected a one-year ban, and those voting that they expected total exoneration, the gap held very steady for weeks. Just recently, though, the gap has opened up between the two, and those saying that they expect a total overturn of the UEFA decision have become quite bullish.
Not sure what this means. If anything.

People will remember. He will lose all credibility with City fans.

There will be a handful of people who know. Senior board members, the owner and Pep. Ian Cheeseman will not have been told anything by any of these.

I'm not sure why it can't be made public though.
I am A lawyer. Although never having dealt with CAS I have dealt with many Arbitration entities both in the UK and Internationally, as well as Courts of Appeal in the UK and US. In these instances it is usual for a Judgment to be handed down in embargoed form. It is normal for this to be kept quiet by the parties. In City’s case the idea of them not leaking this when the whole issue surrounds leaked emails makes Perfect sense to me.

I am A lawyer. Although never having dealt with CAS I have dealt with many Arbitration entities both in the UK and Internationally, as well as Courts of Appeal in the UK and US. In these instances it is usual for a Judgment to be handed down in embargoed form. It is normal for this to be kept quiet by the parties. In City’s case the idea of them not leaking this when the whole issue surrounds leaked emails makes Perfect sense to me.
@Prestwich_Blue @projectriver @Ric @petrusha @gordondaviesmoustache @Shads

In percentage terms, how confident are you that City already know the outcome?

Think I remember him saying we would not be charged, shortly before we were. So yeah he knows nothing.

I mean the club thought they weren't going to get banned because they had provided irrefutable proof.

It makes perfect sense that a journalist speaking to people at the club would think what the club thinks.

It's the same with people like Tolmies Hairdoo and Jorginho. He was absolutely certain the player was signing, and then he didnt. It doesnt make him clueless it means the club got blindsided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.