Arsenal FA Cup SF Post-Match Thread

Shite,
Was Jesus playing ? Not to single him out as there was so many players “missing“
Pep said he knew how they were going to play .....didn’t look like we had plan to counter.
Like so many other games we have lost - concede on the counter and have nothing in reply

Jesus will score four against Watford and then vanish again.

Kolarov was a master at it. Everyone ghosted past him but he’d bang in a free kick the week after and all would be forgotten. Seven years at the club in the bag.

Fck me. What a bunch of drama queens on here. We’re not really here. Thank God.
Get a grip ffs.
We win most. We lose a few. It’s a season to forget anyways. Yes even if we win the chimps league (which we won’t). If there is no audience there nothing to get excited about. Or to get upset about. So take it and move on.
It's embarrassing mate. Right bunch of spoilt brats on here nowerdays. Yes have a moan because we're pissed off but all this "it's disgusting, disgraceful", etc etc is just toys out of the pram stuff.

Oh dear. If you understand football you would know that City winning every domestic cup year after year is not normal. Indeed, no other club had won 4 in one year.

It’s normal to occasionally lose at Wembley despite the fact we don’t do so very often !

It’s the whole season, not today in isolation. Our level has significantly dropped from last year. Laporte injury covers some of that, but our build up has been laboured more and more often.

Look at the teams that had managers for many years; they consistently changed their squads each season to keep the team fresh and motivated.

It was a disappointing performance and a disappointing result. I felt we really picked it up in the 2nd half but being a goal down the damage was done.

It's an unpopular opinion but the players we have ARE good enough. Many have played a vital role in all our recent successes, you don't just suddenly suck. There's a real lack of consistency with this bunch but those are issues a good summer window can remedy. A couple of new additions to scare some players into playing better worked in 16/17 into 17/18, it can work here.

Simple solution for me Harry Kane.. England captain..let's see if the media slag him off... but only as a supplement to Aguero

I know everyone is disappointed/fuming but this getting a bit ridiculous. We have a great team that have won most of the big games for us. This season has been disappointing but we finished 2nd and have won a trophy with the CL still available. We had a shit day today but turning on the players as if they are all shit is unfair. I'm sure there will be some changes coming but lets have a bit of perspective here.

Our "problems" are very much first world problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.