Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
When as you say, we have wingers on the same amount or more, tells me the system is working. Goals should come from a variety of positions.
As it does at liverpool (the wingers scoring more than the centre forward, not the various position), the fact we have scored a lot of goals since the restart without Aguero shows the more players that score the better.

I like Rodri. Not as much of a beast as prime Dinho, but an effective CDM who can keep possession ticking over nicely and also has some good passes in him when going forward. I think in his second season we'll see him becoming a true stalwart of the team, but of course I could be wrong.

There's a Phil Jones many people are splitting their sides talking about.
uxZWwga.gif

I don't know. I said I feared we could lose somebody and hopefully not him.

Bernie is amazing and I feel his loss of form has also been overstated. He was at such a high ceiling last year and had very little rest for 18 months.

I believe he lost focus after the racism accusations and it hurt deeply.

hopefully if we lose somebody important, it would be Gundogan. He’s recently spoken about possibly needing a new challenge.

replacing him with Douglas Luiz immediately adds a lot of energy into our midfield, just what has been missing.

cheers.

I think it's more Kun is a striker, Jesus is just the Gundogan of forwards, looks nice, little substance. In before people post the same old goals + assists metric which is propped up on home domestic cup games and our Europa League group.

Kun is an aging world class striker that may not last next season, i really do not expect anybody to fill those shoes, Dybala is probably the closest and i would not swap Jesus for him, Jesus is top quality he just needs to grow with us

The discussion here feels like we're selling everyone and playing 5 a side next season onwards

As others have pointed out Jesus is the age Sterling was when he arrived, if he grows lke Raheem, Jesus will be a great player for us.

Wrong. Sterling Was 20 when he signed for us Jesus is 23 now. Jesus won’t ever be fit to wipe Sterling’s arse, Pep can lie all he likes about how amazing Jesus plays while you all lap it up as gospel, the first decent bid we get for him he’ll be shipped off.

So strange it’s like you lot think he’s Lionel Messi and immune to any criticism, he doesn’t score it’s ‘did you not see how much he contributed elsewhere’ and if he plays shit and taps one in against Oxfords reserves in the carabao cup it’s all ‘told you he’ll come good just needs a good run of games now’

It’s actually mental the pedestal 90% of this forum hold him on. Useless.

Rodri aside, the idea that Dinho can play DM for a full season at this point is crazy.

70 games he won't hes good but not bionic

I would still pick Dino ahead of Rodri & Gundagun in HM role although he would need rest & would certainly get that.

Playing all cup games could give someone 15 games with around sixth of the League games is ample for someone like Fernadinio so if not 1st choice as Prem player?

I would offer player coaching role maybe at New York City after 2021

Like I've already said Rodri is a cracking player I just worry massively with his turn of pace, when you look at him he always looks fucked but 1 season who knows what we get next year.

It will be intresting what some players do if we sign
Ake & Koulabily (Stones & Nico & Garcia will he sign?)
Above sign then Dino moves back to HM (Rodri & Gundagun) also been massively linked with Bennacer from Milan
Feran Torres ( Braff, Bernardo, even Phil will be hampered)

Dave leaving only opens up Bernardo & Gundagun as much as I want it to be Phil

Maybe I'm wrong but I just see Phil more outside right or left inter changing rather than being out & out Dave or KDB sort of position?

Wrong. Sterling Was 20 when he signed for us Jesus is 23 now. Jesus won’t ever be fit to wipe Sterling’s arse, Pep can lie all he likes about how amazing Jesus plays while you all lap it up as gospel, the first decent bid we get for him he’ll be shipped off.

So strange it’s like you lot think he’s Lionel Messi and immune to any criticism, he doesn’t score it’s ‘did you not see how much he contributed elsewhere’ and if he plays shit and taps one in against Oxfords reserves in the carabao cup it’s all ‘told you he’ll come good just needs a good run of games now’

It’s actually mental the pedestal 90% of this forum hold him on. Useless.

Wow, I respect you for having an opinion and all but what a shite fuckin opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.