Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus another player I would move on, not a chance hes City next 20-25 goals a season player

Great kid, works hard but he is paid to score goals.

When we have wingers on the same amount or more goals then its a worry for me & Citys next 5 years or so

We can sign Kane but then he would expect Marhez and Sterling to pass to him so he could score, and there is the problem they do not pass to Jesus, pretty sure his shot on target ratio is similar to Aguero, but most important is Pep wants the goals to come from everybody, a single striker is predictable

We can sign Kane but then he would expect Marhez and Sterling to pass to him so he could score, and there is the problem they do not pass to Jesus, pretty sure his shot on target ratio is similar to Aguero, but most important is Pep wants the goals to come from everybody, a single striker is predictable

pretty close, the difference is Kun scores over half of his, Jesus less than a third.

Jesus another player I would move on, not a chance hes City next 20-25 goals a season player

Great kid, works hard but he is paid to score goals.

When we have wingers on the same amount or more goals then its a worry for me & Citys next 5 years or so
When as you say, we have wingers on the same amount or more, tells me the system is working. Goals should come from a variety of positions.

we will have to agree to disagree on Rodri...

I recon there would be a big split on Rodri, like I said hes a good player but for me he doesn't have that speed & lacks that quicker movement like Tolmie says we are not moving the ball quick enough from CH, CM to the fwd line

We have been spoilt with Yaya, Dino & now Kev in CM but imo it needs sorting & if we do manage to pull Koulabily & Ake off to play alongside Laporte & Garcia then Dino would be my 1st choice

He’s had a good-ish first season but I do question if he’ll ever truly thrive as our anchorman given his remarkable lack of pace.

I fear the worst whenever a side counter-attacks against us. For a club with such immense quality, it’s bordering on laughable how easily teams can expose how defensive frailties.

we will have to agree to disagree on Rodri...

I recon there would be a big split on Rodri, like I said hes a good player but for me he doesn't have that speed & lacks that quicker movement like Tolmie says we are not moving the ball quick enough from CH, CM to the fwd line

We have been spoilt with Yaya, Dino & now Kev in CM but imo it needs sorting & if we do manage to pull Koulabily & Ake off to play alongside Laporte & Garcia then Dino would be my 1st choice
Rodri aside, the idea that Dinho can play DM for a full season at this point is crazy.

I don't know. I said I feared we could lose somebody and hopefully not him.

Bernie is amazing and I feel his loss of form has also been overstated. He was at such a high ceiling last year and had very little rest for 18 months.

I believe he lost focus after the racism accusations and it hurt deeply.

Any reason you think we might be losing someone like Bernardo? I know we’ve been linked with Aouar, Bennacer, Zakaria, Grealish and Luiz but the majority of those (bar Grealish) would replace Gundogan more than Bernardo. I would be surprised if Gundogan ended up in Italy as the tempo would suit him better. Wonder if he would be included in any deal for Martinez. I know Pep is a big fan of his but our results with him as an 8 or double pivot speak for themselves.

pretty close, the difference is Kun scores over half of his, Jesus less than a third.

And you can bet your life that is because of A, experience, B, experience of playing with Silva and De Bruyne, and C the better ball that these two lay off,
I did say your life by the way before you reply:)

And you can bet your life that is because of A, experience, B, experience of playing with Silva and De Bruyne, and C the better ball that these two lay off,
I did say your life by the way before you reply:)

cheers.

I think it's more Kun is a striker, Jesus is just the Gundogan of forwards, looks nice, little substance. In before people post the same old goals + assists metric which is propped up on home domestic cup games and our Europa League group.

I think it's more Kun is a striker, Jesus is just the Gundogan of forwards, looks nice, little substance. In before people post the same old goals + assists metric which is propped up on home domestic cup games and our Europa League group.

Your campaign against Jesus is reaching tragic levels of wilful ignorance and pettiness.

Your campaign against Jesus is reaching tragic levels of wilful ignorance and pettiness.

You should have heard the shite he was coming out with last night about the dippers and our inability to score and oh...yeah....Gabby not being very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.