Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing David Silva and Bernardo Silva and keeping Gundogan would be criminal in the extreme

Gundogan is next to useless when compared to those two and i still believe he is a major weak point in our squad. I know he is one of Peps favourites but even the bet get it wrong and I do truly believe Pep has got it wrong with his over reliance/statements of importance regarding Gundogan -
Yes, though nobody has suggested we are, Tolmie just said he hoped not, not he thought we are.

Brilliant reply. Well done. I see you countered that with a great well balanced thought out post.
Jesus won us our most important game this season. He scored the equalizer and got us a huge advantage for the second leg but go on believing how he's not quality enough when he quite clearly is. You've already said you don't want statistics, as good as saying "no matter who says what I won't change my opinion" so what can anyone say to that!

Rodri is a top player who will only get better. He has not been our problem this year. Losing Laporte and Sane (pace and unpredictability) have been the biggest issue. Rodri is one of those players that may not be flashy but is vital to how we will play next year and yes he is a class act on and off the pitch.

Back to subject - Torres and Sterling as the wide players will be very exciting next year - I think many will be surprised at how good Torres is for a 20 year old. Add Foden, Kev, Rodri and Bernardo and our midfield will be fantastic.

Totally agree but forgot to mention our main man for big games in centre mid.;)

I’m as keen on Bernardo as anybody but I do have doubts that his heart is fully committed to us. He works just as hard as he ever did but doesn’t seem to be enjoying his football at the moment. I’m going to break ranks here and suggest that he owes us nothing and his happiness and career progression are paramount. If that means he moves on then the club should once again show how classy they are and facilitate a move. On the other hand, perhaps I’m being a pillock and he’s just having a bad run of form. I’m hoping for the latter.

His mood has changed understandably following the Mendy episode. If he leaves then hopefully that's more money to add to the kitty.....for Sancho!

Reading these transfer threads lately I hope he turns out better than

Gundogan
Jesus
Stones
Otamendi
Mahrez
Rodri

As they are all fucking useless; apparently
Pep is more of a genius than we give him credit for. To have achieved the success we’ve had with these shite players is mind boggling.

;-)

Wrong. Sterling Was 20 when he signed for us Jesus is 23 now. Jesus won’t ever be fit to wipe Sterling’s arse, Pep can lie all he likes about how amazing Jesus plays while you all lap it up as gospel, the first decent bid we get for him he’ll be shipped off.

So strange it’s like you lot think he’s Lionel Messi and immune to any criticism, he doesn’t score it’s ‘did you not see how much he contributed elsewhere’ and if he plays shit and taps one in against Oxfords reserves in the carabao cup it’s all ‘told you he’ll come good just needs a good run of games now’

It’s actually mental the pedestal 90% of this forum hold him on. Useless.
Thankfully, those with some knowledge of the game can see a lot more than you. Criticism is fine, but you are not offering anything than bile

Nah! Pay closer attention. Bernado might be the MOST City player on the squad. His disrespect during the honor guard wasn't an aberration. He often embodies the feelings of fans. He's one of the few who still point to his badge. Even in nondescript situations. Like taking pictures.

Sure he may not be happy with the playing time he got this season (and it was a travesty that he was sacrificed for Dave) but he is So fucking City!

Well I would be delighted for you to be proved right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.