Frank Lampard tells Klopp where to go!

Having read the bbc(spit) online article of the reported fracas...i have the upmost respect for Frank Lampard taking the time to explain exactly what he was upset about.
He was class.in saying he had no problem with redscouse celebrating their coronovirus title win,
It was just the verbals from fhe back room staff that he didnt appreciate.
In all seriousness....Frank Lampard juniour knows about taking abuse,for he had it for years from his own fans at WHU. I would be inclined to take Lampards take on the proceedings than the Little livarpool managers story.
Well playedcFrank Lampard,for standing up for yourself and Chelsea FC.
As an aside...Lampard will be no lover of liverpool....he would have known how arrogant and cocky their fans were when they invaded the West ham utd supporters club bar,next to the old Boleyn Ground .. a few years baaach...he would have heard how the red scouse were that day,he will have remembered.
For any redscouse fans reading.....you can shout your bollocks all day long,backed up by the media fan fare.......but people in Foofball know the truth about some of your fans.
Well played Frank Lampard.

The more i get to know about Frank Lampard , the more i like him. A great professional player, put in 100% when he was with us and liked by the fans of the clubs he has played for. Rare amongst footballers, he has a brain, is well educated and is honest. His father was a class player and it's obvious that he was raised well by his parents. He congratulated Liverpool but then put things into perspective, well done. He's endorsed what most feel about Liverpool and echoes what was self evident when they strutted onto the pitch at the Etihad. I don't mind losing out to other teams, it's all part of sport but you need to be gracious . This Liverpool team are coming up short . The fans, the club, player and manager .
Same here. His bar comments this week were great as well

"Frank Lampard has renewed his attack on Jurgen Klopp’s coaching staff after his X-rated outburst at Anfield and accused them of “smirking” and breaking a managerial code of respect."

Oh, Frankie, Frankie, dontcha know yet that respect is just a commodity that has to pour into Anfield. As the Mersey flows out, respect has to flow in. It never reverses.

Spot on Frankie, smirking sums those cunnts up nicely. Frank is a proper man, and a proper football person. Klopp is a snidey snivelling smug smirking cunnt. Quite why him and OGS get such love ins at press conferences when our manager gets accused of brown envelopes is hard to understand, well actually it isn’t. Fuck off mr Ed

I might be arsed watching Engerland again if he takes over after Scintillating Southgate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good on Frank Lampard. Maybe, as Frankie is such a respected ex-player and young manager, the media might stop and think about what the bin dipper toothy abomination of a manager is really like. He encourages or at least doesn't condemn, coach attacking hooligans, yobs who go abroad and cause trouble and his diving little thug players and then has the nerve to call out Frank Lampard. What a turd that man is.
Sometime soon the media will see through his whiter than white, bigger than large, teeth!

p.s. what is it about Liverpool managers and teeth? Rogers spent a fortune on making his whiter than white and rather large and now Klippety appears to have done the same!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.