Frank Lampard tells Klopp where to go!

Here's what Hill posted
"I have sat on this for a few days but I'm going to have to let it out. Who the f--k does Frank Lampard think he is? What has he achieved that gives him the audacity to give Klopp the verbal assault as he did. Klopp has been a revelation at Liverpool and has managed to create a team that plays with his identity at a club that is steeped in history and one of if not the biggest and most successful club in the world. Talking about arrogance and respect ironically when he allowed his arrogance to disrespect the manager that has just won the Premier League and regarding his comment that smirking and smiling is not part of the football code every time he gives an interview after a good result he smirks like a Cheshire cat what a two-faced W----r. Rant finished sorry just saying"
Reminds me of the deferential, up-his-arse bullshit we heard from commentators and pundits when this happened.

570678083.gif

And now we're getting it about a manager that's only won one title because he did it with a history club. There's no way there'd be any furore if Frank had done the same with one of our coaches.

Good on Frank, maybe the football world will see these vile ****s for what they are.
The dive by mane seems to be lost amongst the drama, the cheating fucker
The football world already knows.

Absolutely everybody hates Liverpool from Turin to Thurso!

It’s just that the media will never, ever, highlight it or any of their misdemeours. Everything negative to do with that club is swept under the carpet. Even the mods on this forum do it when the Liverpool thread gets a bit heated, there have been instances where City fans’ posts get deleted or thread locked/banned if we say some home truths that might upset the Gobshites.

It must run deeper than them just being a big club and getting positivity on a daily basis by the media. I think there’s some dodgy underworld hold Liverpool have got over the media in this country. The fucking sickening and completely lob sided coverage that club and fanbase gets is a joke. As is the censoring of anything negative about them.

Nobody likes them, and I do mean nobody! Everybody knows them for what they are from boardroom to playing/coaching staff to their fans. Yet the media portray them as if they’re special.

Everyone is scared to death of telling the truth about that club and it’s fans and I have no idea why!

Last edited by a moderator:

It’s just that the media will never, ever, highlight it or any of their misdemeours. Everything negative to do with that club is swept under the carpet. Even the mods on this forum do it when the Liverpool thread gets a bit heated, there have been instances where City fans’ posts get deleted or thread locked/banned if we say some home truths that might upset the Gobshites.

It must run deeper than them just being a big club and getting positivity on a daily basis by the media. I think there’s some dodgy underworld hold Liverpool have got over the media in this country. The fucking sickening and completely lob sided coverage that club and fanbase gets is a joke. As is the censoring of anything negative about them.

Nobody likes them, and I do mean nobody! Everybody knows them for what they are from boardroom to playing/coaching staff to their fans. Yet the media portray them as if they’re special.

Everyone is scared to death of telling the truth about that club and it’s fans and I have no idea why!
Well said fella

Good on Frank Lampard. Maybe, as Frankie is such a respected ex-player and young manager, the media might stop and think about what the bin dipper toothy abomination of a manager is really like. He encourages or at least doesn't condemn, coach attacking hooligans, yobs who go abroad and cause trouble and his diving little thug players and then has the nerve to call out Frank Lampard. What a turd that man is.
Sometime soon the media will see through his whiter than white, bigger than large, teeth!

p.s. what is it about Liverpool managers and teeth? Rogers spent a fortune on making his whiter than white and rather large and now Klippety appears to have done the same!!

Look for old photos of his teeth. It looks like he brushed them with shit, if he ever cleaned at all. Those photos are worth one thousand words.

Here's what Hill posted
"I have sat on this for a few days but I'm going to have to let it out. Who the f--k does Frank Lampard think he is? What has he achieved that gives him the audacity to give Klopp the verbal assault as he did. Klopp has been a revelation at Liverpool and has managed to create a team that plays with his identity at a club that is steeped in history and one of if not the biggest and most successful club in the world. Talking about arrogance and respect ironically when he allowed his arrogance to disrespect the manager that has just won the Premier League and regarding his comment that smirking and smiling is not part of the football code every time he gives an interview after a good result he smirks like a Cheshire cat what a two-faced W----r. Rant finished sorry just saying"
Please. Lampard is one of Chelsea's greatest players of all time and has won a shitload of trophies with them. He has the right.

It's simply because of Hillsboro (sic) and the thumbscrew acquired apologies that so many important and powerful elements of society had to give, (whilst, one would hope, still presumably holding onto their original opinions and beliefs about that club/city/majority of home grown support).

I think they've thought, "I don't fancy any of that again", and decided to go into "full on dipper love" mode, that way they can never offend them again and never have to publicly apologise again.

But now, because they've only had smoke blown up their arses for so long and from so many different angles, they've forgotten what it's like to have it blown in their faces.

A monster has been created and the whole country's got to just deal with it now, 'cause that bunch of stinking, riverbank dwelling, crybabies are never going to have skin that's thick enough to deal with the knowledge of what everyone really thinks about them, so it'll just be positive spin news and views as far as LiVARpool is concerned from now on I'm afraid.

I suppose if we don't read it, listen to it or see it, then we won't know it's happening and it won't affect us...

...but that's a lot harder to do than it sounds.

FFS, you can criticise Liverpool without bringing Hillsborough into it. Plenty of blues manage.

/would not have a pint with Lampard, if only because my stepfamily are Chelsea fans and would appreciate it more than me

Here's what Hill posted

I hope people tell him to go fuck himself.

Frank has achieved a fuck load more in the football world than Klopp. Maybe not as a manager. Yet. However, as a player, Lampard's achievements piss all over Klopp's, imo.

your so so right matey

you can not question anything liverpool because they will jump all over you on here ? they are a really bad club and the fans really are monsters, i have had trouble with liverpool fan first hand when i was a kid back in the 1981 league cup semi final at maine road ? sat on the bus and a bunch of them scum stopped the bus jumped on mugged the driver took his money and punched me a others on the bus, it was crazy stuff and the police just let it go and did nothing ? did not even take names and witnesses statements and just made the bus driver keep moving the bus on its route

so am speaking from real life drama here ? they really was and still are animals and my story would be happening in the 1000s of places right across the uk and in europe with them and even worst things have happened (deaths) and they will never change and its a puzzle why the media love in with them scum bags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.