Frank Lampard tells Klopp where to go!

I was going to say something about Andy Hill being a bit of a nobody and a journeyman professional.

But then I decided he’s not worth my trouble.

I was going to say something about Andy Hill being a bit of a nobody and a journeyman professional.

But then I decided he’s not worth my trouble.
He obviously dosent write his own social media messages. That was straight from the liverpool press office. Any body who wrote that must be receiving cash from them, or, like a previous justice Secretary, they have a mysterious hold over him.

Lamp him 'ard' Frank.
tumblr_ncb7hc7sf71qc0hbso6_250.gifv

When Frank broke Bobby Tamblings goalscoring record at Chelsea he came over to see Bobby. They went out in the village having a few beers and I always remember my daughter asking who was the good looking fellow with Bobby.
Bobby wasn't too well later on in the year and I know Frank came to visit him. He wasn't a bit presumptuous and seemed like a good guy.

The football world already knows.

Absolutely everybody hates Liverpool from Turin to Thurso!

It’s just that the media will never, ever, highlight it or any of their misdemeours. Everything negative to do with that club is swept under the carpet. Even the mods on this forum do it when the Liverpool thread gets a bit heated, there have been instances where City fans’ posts get deleted or thread locked/banned if we say some home truths that might upset the Gobshites.

It must run deeper than them just being a big club and getting positivity on a daily basis by the media. I think there’s some dodgy underworld hold Liverpool have got over the media in this country. The fucking sickening and completely lob sided coverage that club and fanbase gets is a joke. As is the censoring of anything negative about them.

Nobody likes them, and I do mean nobody! Everybody knows them for what they are from boardroom to playing/coaching staff to their fans. Yet the media portray them as if they’re special.

Everyone is scared to death of telling the truth about that club and it’s fans and I have no idea why!
Absolutely everyone knows what they are, murdering ****s.

And Suarez liked a bite or two...
Bite the neck of the central defender marking you in world cup match shown live across the globe ..
Deny you did it.
Wait two days........
Admit it was in fact you after all.(you know)
Suarez....just another classy liverpool striker.
Ho hum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.