CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Rather, Chris, I think it was because we employed to lead our defence team the giant legal-eagle brain that is J.Cheever Loophole.. and I don't doubt for one second that Groucho Marx would've wiped the floor with UEFA's legal team and its paper thin case!
Yes.. but what about the sanity clause?!?

Possibly, but if it had already gone to the AC when he left, or the AC had announced their judgement when Parry left, there wouldn't be anything to leak.
I was wondering if Moore had been the conduit of information. It seems odd to me that he has left at this stage. The leaks from UEFA helped our case in the end and undermined UEFA. FSG couldn't have been happy about that.

From memory
Arsenal first off fell foul of the wages allowed increases within short term wage controls , hence needing to sell Sanchez or Ozil
Utd were up next and at that point it was removed
City would have had a significant advantage had it stayed

They know we know.
I agree and I wonder if we are pursuing the issue. UEFA may find it hard to kick this into the long grass. Perhaps Moore's removal is damage limitation by FSG. It would be very damaging to their reputation if they were linked to leaks from UEFA following on from their hacking of our systems.

From memory
Arsenal first off fell foul of the wages allowed increases within short term wage controls , hence needing to sell Sanchez or Ozil
Utd were up next and at that point it was removed
City would have had a significant advantage had it stayed

I still think its extremely dodgy as to why it was removed at a time Utd were desperate for it to be so, with huge contract renewals due and a huge transfer outlay. There was just no reason why something like that should quietly and suddenly be removed. of course no media picked up on it

I was wondering if Moore had been the conduit of information. It seems odd to me that he has left at this stage. The leaks from UEFA helped our case in the end and undermined UEFA. FSG couldn't have been happy about that.

That was certainly odd timing - CL final, CL win, PL win, gone.

I agree and I wonder if we are pursuing the issue. UEFA may find it hard to kick this into the long grass. Perhaps Moore's removal is damage limitation by FSG. It would be very damaging to their reputation if they were linked to leaks from UEFA following on from their hacking of our systems.

I know Parry is on borrowed time for when he is exposed.

Suspect you are correct with regards Liverpool trying to put distance between themselves when UEFA's investigation into the IC leaks is concluded.

The chamber has been compromised and it won't be allowed to go unpunished.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.