CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I know Parry is on borrowed time for when he is exposed.

Suspect you are correct with regards Liverpool trying to put distance between themselves when UEFA's investigation into the IC leaks is concluded.

The chamber has been compromised and it won't be allowed to go unpunished.
I know that someone at LFC was the final delivery boy to the media. I didn't know who it was though and thought it might be someone in the Comms team but Moore would make sense. It would be great if all this corruption came out publically.

I know that someone at LFC was the final delivery boy to the media. I didn't know who it was though and thought it might be someone in the Comms team but Moore would make sense. It would be great if all this corruption came out publically.

if I may, what’s the source of your information for that? Not doubting you in anyway, just curious

if I may, what’s the source of your information for that? Not doubting you in anyway, just curious
Sorry I can't say on here because I can't betray any confidences. I am semi-retired these days but still work in the media and comms world with some big clients. What I will say is I was told it by someone senior who I trust.

Sorry I can't say on here because I can't betray any confidences. I am semi-retired these days but still work in the media and comms world with some big clients. What I will say is I was told it by someone senior who I trust.

Okay, fair enough. Thanks for the reply.

The former head of press at United is in charge of comms at Uefa, plenty of likely messengers.

From memory
Arsenal first off fell foul of the wages allowed increases within short term wage controls , hence needing to sell Sanchez or Ozil
Utd were up next and at that point it was removed
City would have had a significant advantage had it stayed
Your last para makes perfect sense if we accept that a debt ignoring version of FFP was designed to halt if not slow down City.

They were terrified that his investment would actually work.
How right they were.

Suspect you are correct with regards Liverpool trying to put distance between themselves when UEFA's investigation into the IC leaks is concluded.

"The chamber has been compromised and it won't be allowed to go unpunished".
"The chamber has been compromised and it won't be allowed to go unpunished"
You have more confidence than me in that case. Hope I am wrong and you are right.

Last edited:

The chamber has been compromised and it won't be allowed to go unpunished.

This sounds shit storm-esque. Much as I'd love to see Liverpool up to their eyes in shite I just can't see it happening.

I was wondering if Moore had been the conduit of information. It seems odd to me that he has left at this stage. The leaks from UEFA helped our case in the end and undermined UEFA. FSG couldn't have been happy about that.
It’s hard to extradite someone from the US. The case of Diplomatic Immunity is testament to that...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.