CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

City looking to sign two players for a total of £60m reported as “City splurge” etc, United about to sign Sancho for £90m +, no one in the MSM bats an eyelid.

Plus the fact we will be using the Coutinh...oops sorry...we will be funding the next transfers with the "Sane money"

I know that someone at LFC was the final delivery boy to the media. I didn't know who it was though and thought it might be someone in the Comms team but Moore would make sense. It would be great if all this corruption came out publically.
Is this what PB was alluding to?

The former head of press at United is in charge of comms at Uefa, plenty of likely messengers.
You may be right but I believe the leaks came indirectly rather than direct from a UEFA source. There were at least four leaks so it is also possible they came from different sources. Stories appeared in various places including the Times, New York Times, The Sun, and of course that bastion of integrity the Associated Press agency.

They have met up in the past and no one is certain what they discussed

The owners of the Premier League's big three - Manchester United, Arsenal and Liverpool - have met in New York, likely discussing the distribution of overseas television rights

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenal-manchester-united-liverpool-owners-11417163
What is the date on this link as I can’t get it to load?

Premier League’s Big Three?????

Liverpool won their first PL title last month. Arsenal haven’t won a League title in 15 years and United’s last title was 7 years ago.

It makes no sense on any time period. You have to go back to 2013 to have United relevant and to 2005 for Arsenal. Even back in 2005-6, Liverpool had been without a title for well over ten years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.