Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially how quickly many would be revising their assessment of the player. In the end, neither will happen
Not really mate, he’s got no pace, height or strength can’t see any of those things suddenly changing. You’re current defence is woeful with centre backs that turn like a bus leaving you ridiculously exposed to the counter against anyone and he won’t improve that.He’ll look good against bottom of the league passing out from the back when you run 5 in the odd time though.

Yeah, but preferring Garcia to Stones doesn't mean he has a blind spot for Garcia. I doubt either would have played if Laporte/Ake had been available

Yeah agree with that what I have a problem is a players in public saying he wants to leave and play for another club plus saying I will not sign a contract and pep did say he only wants players at the club who want to be here also only wanted committed players! Anyone wanting to play for another team won’t sign a new contract for breaks Pep own rules.

Yeah, but preferring Garcia to Stones doesn't mean he has a blind spot for Garcia. I doubt either would have played if Laporte/Ake had been available

I've been an advocate of young players getting 1st team chances, all my life. I was totally happy for Garcia to get a chance, in the League Cup, 2 seasons ago.

That confirmed the impression from kids' games, he had some ability but a whole set of flaws which needed fixing before he could be a realistic first team option.

He has fixed none of those flaws but is in the team anyway, ahead of proven players & ahead of kids in other positions, who are more deserving of a chance than him, due to their performance.

I have never seen favouritism like it, & in the past, managers who did one quarter the shit Pep is doing, with their pets, were rightly lambasted for it.

Even if I am totally wrong & Garcia becomes the best cb the world has ever seen, he seriously isn't right now, he's a fucking liability & has no right, on merit, to be there.

I know i'm not wrong right now, for a fact, because I know what he is supposed to do, re defending, & I know for a fact he obviously isn't doing it.

The whole thing stinks like shit & is putting me right off Pep, who I rate as the best.

But not when it comes to defending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.