Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be pretty funny when he ends up signing a new deal.
Not if it allows us to get a decent fee from Barca. It still won’t change the fact that he is not good enough.

If he does sign and that’s a big if, it changes nothing as he should of signed the contract that was offered by city even if he still intended to move. Respect works both ways.

Hoping Pep won't gamble playing him from now till Jan in an effort to convince him to change his mind and sign a new contract. At the expense of Stones and THB, who are better and just as promising, respectfully.

Hoping Pep won't gamble playing him from now till Jan in an effort to convince him to change his mind and sign a new contract. At the expense of Stones and THB, who are better and just as promising, respectfully.
That won't be the reason he plays him, guaranteed 100%.

The never ending injury list and needed rotation will be the reason. As long as he's committed to playing to the best of his abilities I couldn't give a rats arse if he does sign the contract or not.

That won't be the reason he plays him, guaranteed 100%.

The never ending injury list and needed rotation will be the reason. As long as he's committed to playing to the best of his abilities I couldn't give a rats arse if he does sign the contract or not.

I was more a reaction to what pep said.

Otherwise, i don't disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.