Worst pain you've experienced

Appendicitis without a doubt. That was more painful than when I jumped off a wall and split my shin bone vertically in 3 places.

I broke my ankle, which wasn't too bad. I then had metal implants to fix it, which wasn't too bad. The painful bit was after surgery when you try to go for a piss on crutches and all the blood rushes to the bottom of your leg where the surgery happened.

But still probably being kicked in the balls, if I'm honest.

Remember the advert where the ladder slips and the guy kisses the floor at about 100mph.
Well,it happened to me......my own fault...was replacing a tile on the roof,and I put the ladders on the decking,so no grip whatsoever(I know,I know).
Gets about 10 foot short of the roof and they went.
Instinct told me to grab onto summat and I wrapped my arms round the aluminium ladders.
Was looking down and I actually said to myself..."this is gonna fuckin hurt"......anyway,hit the deck and fuck me.......snapped both my arms,dislocated my left leg,cracked a wrist,broke 4 ribs and a couple of toes......couldn't move obviously and it was about 10am so everyone was at work.
Had to lie there for about 4 hours till the window cleaner found me.
Won't do that again in a hurry.

Gall stones. Had me bouncing round the living room floor until the nice man with morphine and gas and air arrived.
Wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Over 35 years ago had my left leg crushed against a garage wall by a car weighing over a ton. Took all the weight on my left shin.

Went through rapidly increasing levels of pain till the car was pulled off me after about 8 minutes. Managed to stay semi-upright to avoid snapping the leg and stayed conscious throughout although apparently neighbours said I was screaming with pain at the end.

Ended up in ICU (same sort of compartment syndrome crush injury Tony Coton nearly died from)
and needed muscle transplant to replace shin muscle but no broken bone.

And I still think that dry socket pain from a later tooth extraction was even worse pain!!

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.