Worst pain you've experienced

saw that happen to someone on his garage flat roof, ladder up to the eaves of the house. heard a plaintive "help" but his neighbour and family responded so I just thought leave the daft twat to it :)
Thought I was a bit thick as well to be fair.
Wasn't in the right frame of mind to be doing summat like that.
Had the worst 8 month of my life when that happened.
Got made redundant,divorced,lost my Mum,Dad and youngest sister,then the fall.....all in 8 month...Mum died the day before the fall.
Was just trying to keep busy to keep my mind off things.

Having to leave La Masia to come to Manchester, then when I wanted to return to my beloved, Barca wouldn't pay enough money to get me. That hurt, that hurt a lot.

Had an abscess the size of a plum right on the bum hole....have never experienced pain like it ...every time I farted it was like being stabbed up the arse with a broken bottle.....lasted about 4 days then exploded what a mess!!!! Had to wear a sanitary towel over my arse for a few days after as it drained

Broke my leg, arm, ribs, hand, wrist, nose, knuckles (not all in the same incident) but the worst pain ive genuinely ever had was trapped wind thought I was going to die

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.