Worst pain you've experienced

Treading on an upturned mains plug. Not recommended at all.

I have also trodden on a huge nail sticking out of a piece of wood whilst clearing some waste ground. The nail went right through my foot an poked out the top of my shoe. That was nothing like as painful as the mains plug on the lounge carpet.

Got a dry socket when i had a tooth out and never felt pain like it. It was horrific and lasted for days, made me never like the dentist again.

Remember the advert where the ladder slips and the guy kisses the floor at about 100mph.
Well,it happened to me......my own fault...was replacing a tile on the roof,and I put the ladders on the decking,so no grip whatsoever(I know,I know).
Gets about 10 foot short of the roof and they went.
Instinct told me to grab onto summat and I wrapped my arms round the aluminium ladders.
Was looking down and I actually said to myself..."this is gonna fuckin hurt"......anyway,hit the deck and fuck me.......snapped both my arms,dislocated my left leg,cracked a wrist,broke 4 ribs and a couple of toes......couldn't move obviously and it was about 10am so everyone was at work.
Had to lie there for about 4 hours till the window cleaner found me.
Won't do that again in a hurry.
saw that happen to someone on his garage flat roof, ladder up to the eaves of the house. heard a plaintive "help" but his neighbour and family responded so I just thought leave the daft twat to it :)

having a tooth post pulled after it went infected, white as a sheet and almost passed out, never anything like it before or since

Happened Friday, strangulated intestines. What happens when you allow a hernia repair to wait too long. Had surgery yesterday and laying in my hospital bed right now typing this. Doctor said that I had more intestines outside the abdominal wall than inside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.